What's new

Patch

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I seriously doubt they will patch or change anything with Evo only a month away. As long as they don't touch Erron or his scud shot, I'll be happy. We'll see how long I last in Vegas. Lol
as much as this game NEEDS a patch they wont do it. theyre gonna wait til right after EVO if we're lucky but based on how poorly theyve been managing this game id say in september/october we get one
this .... after Evo, we all talk , gentlemen .... before, no chance to take place, you know NRS, right ? hehe :joker:

Jbog

Noob
As much as this needs hitbox patches i really like how nrs hasnt throw out reaction patches and let the game play out a little first. That being said there are a few major charater hitbox and balancing issues that need to be adjusted moving forward with this game. Top tier dominates middle and low tier characters with fast mids and kb

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Well, the last time 16 Bit talked about it in a KK she said that players are still figuring characters out. Week 1 Geras was unbeatable and now most people are fine with the MU. I think they'll take their time and just make slight adjustments to balance everything out as to not upset the scales and just create new top tiers that people will complain about.

Jbog

Noob
Well, the last time 16 Bit talked about it in a KK she said that players are still figuring characters out. Week 1 Geras was unbeatable and now most people are fine with the MU. I think they'll take their time and just make slight adjustments to balance everything out as to not upset the scales and just create new top tiers that people will complain about.
Exactly! Jason mkx was trash quick reaction patch was superstar ! Hate the teir shuffle patches just fix holes in mid and bottom tiers make them viable! Dont redo the entire list

SubZeroIce

Runway
I'm ready for a patch.

Is Shang gonna be allowed to use at Evo?!

Cause, I'd like to see some pro Shang play!

Oh uh yeah patches, woo! (not happening) lol
Good lord, I'm not ready for those pokes. I already know someone has figured out the perfect setup and they'll be lethal by August

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I didn’t see the dire need for a patch watching CEO so I doubt it. I don’t know why they would base their patches around a tournament schedule but they do apparently. Fuck the millions of others playing lol.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I didn’t see the dire need for a patch watching CEO so I doubt it. I don’t know why they would base their patches around a tournament schedule but they do apparently. Fuck the millions of others playing lol.
Cause there are actual issues plaguing the game like overhead whiffing, D1’s whiffing, mids whiffing, krushing blows having stupid requirements while others just breathe and get them.. look I’m not eating the MK11 gumbo soup nor am I apart of the hate bandwagon. I simply fall in between. It’s not bad, it’s definitely not “Great”. I think it’s ok but some of these issues and some characters being completely useless in certain instances due to poor design/variation makes the game not fun to play about 80% of the time. So yes, to me a healthy fix of these issues would be fucking nice. I don’t care if evo is around the corner these guys are professionals stop acting like babies. If they did patch, not a lot would change as you all just said some characters were figured out. But that doesn’t mean Geras still doesn’t need adjustments that would be a dumb statement. Just like if I said “guise look sonya has been figured out see she doesn’t need a nerf” I don’t think that’s how it works

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Cause there are actual issues plaguing the game like overhead whiffing, D1’s whiffing, mids whiffing, krushing blows having stupid requirements while others just breathe and get them.. look I’m not eating the MK11 gumbo soup nor am I apart of the hate bandwagon. I simply fall in between. It’s not bad, it’s definitely not “Great”. I think it’s ok but some of these issues and some characters being completely useless in certain instances due to poor design/variation makes the game not fun to play about 80% of the time. So yes, to me a healthy fix of these issues would be fucking nice. I don’t care if evo is around the corner these guys are professionals stop acting like babies. If they did patch, not a lot would change as you all just said some characters were figured out. But that doesn’t mean Geras still doesn’t need adjustments that would be a dumb statement. Just like if I said “guise look sonya has been figured out see she doesn’t need a nerf” I don’t think that’s how it works
No I completely agree with you but they don’t care about the average player. They base their patches around tournaments which I don’t understand but it is what it is. The tournaments are going really well, it’s not 800 aquamans spamming a move, the characters are diverse for the most part. Even some low tiers did really well and there were hype moments. That’s why I don’t think they will change anything. It certainly needs it though I agree.

gam224

The world's least hype player
I can’t wait for lansdown and 16bit to commentate about how the game is balanced and people just need to get good. It’s like they’re so busy running defense for NRS that they refuse to acknowledge tier lists and the over presence of certain characters cough cough Jacqui

Afumba

Noob
This waiting until after EVO/tournament XYZ might be a valid argument for balance stuff but for hitbox fixes and such its just a dumb excuse. There is absolutely no reason to delay fixing stuff like that. I mean cmon they added Shang and he is allowed at EVO.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I blame all the testyourmight "brrooooooo you dont knoww nooooooootthhhhhinggg... how are you supposed to know if geras 5krushing blows in one round is good or not in day one duuummmmmmmyyyy u soooo stupiiiddd!! We will only know what is good in 2028 once wee grind the game to deathhhh"

insufferable

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
This 'no patch cause Evo'

A month isn't long enough to adjust?

I've just stopped playing cause of how shitty the balance is. It's just not fun playing online half the time.
I feel you bro, i stopped playing to for 3 weeks now. Never thought the state of the game would be like this so early when i preoardered.

Never really understood the evo argument either, If the best nrs players in the world can't adjust to changes in a whole month then what good is the nrs pro scene?

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Nah bro we need at least 10 years to figure out Geras has too many easy KBs. Just get good and lab it, add on that another 15 to figure out fatal blows are absolute cancer and that the downpoke meta is an atrocity.
It's such a shame because the potential for an amazing game is there. Just small subtle changes could make a massive difference, shit, if they add +5 more to d1s on hit I'd be happy.