What's new

General/Other - Alien Patch V1.13 Alien Nerfs/Buffs

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
IT HAS BEGUN !

NRS Just released a patch as of 2:00pm Eastern March 29th,2016 that brought changes to some of the roster. This thread will be for Alien and all things ALIEN.

General Changes

• Alien - Adjusted the collision of Towards+BK to no longer miss against some duck blocking characters
  • Alien - Away+BK is no longer high attack immune for during its active frames
  • Alien - Addressed an issue that was causing the opponents wakeup attacks to sometimes come out the wrong way after ending a combo in Tail Flip
  • Alien - Adjusted Tail Flip to address it sometimes missing against some characters if they were duck blocking
***Standing 2 is 12 frames startup. Up from 9

Acidic

• Alien (Acidic) - Can no longer win a round from poison damage
  • Alien (Acidic) - Acid Blood is now +1 on hit (down from +11)
  • Alien (Acidic) - Erosive Blood is now +8 on hit (down from +38)

Tarkatan

• Alien (Tarkatan) - Reduced the meter gain on executing the Tarkatan Rush special moves
  • Alien (Tarkatan) - Adjusted Away+BP to reduce it missing against some characters if they were duck blocking
  • Alien (Tarkatan) - Straight Slice no longer builds meter on block
  • Alien (Tarkatan) - Added 5 recovery frames on delayed Straight Slice on block
  • Alien (Tarkatan) - Added 10 recovery frames on delayed Nail And Impale on block

***Rekkas NO LONGER JAIL and are NO LONGER safe on block.

****STEALTH NERF TARKATAN: Damage reduced when using rekka grab ender for combo.

Konjurer

• Alien (Konjurer) - Fixed a bug that caused Facehugger to sometimes remove Kung Lao's hat for the rest of a round

Last edited:

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
I agree with the acid not ending round but changing acid blood orobably just killed his vortex.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

SkyratiK

I have some ideas though, I'll keep you posted if they're viable.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I have some ideas though, I'll keep you posted if they're viable.

cool im in the lab myself going over things with him as well. They nerfed tarkatans damage. Let me know if u find any stealth nerfs too

SkyratiK

I don't have access to a pc right now, pretty long story. I agree that it's highly annoying, I'll see if I can remove it.