What's new

Patch Prayer and hope

gitblame

Noob
I am surprisingly ok with current Superman. Yeah, he's top, but not nearly as stupid as Aquaman, Black Adam or Catwoman. The only thing that kinda grind my gears is that F23xxbreath into antother F23 is a thing in online meta

I am surprisingly ok with current Superman. Yeah, he's top, but not nearly as stupid as Aquaman, Black Adam or Catwoman. The only thing that kinda grind my gears is that F23xxbreath into antother F23 is a thing in online meta
THANK YOU! How do you deal with it? I have no answer lol I like to think I'm not a complete scrub, but I seriously cannot deal with this in repetition.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
THANK YOU! How do you deal with it? I have no answer lol I like to think I'm not a complete scrub, but I seriously cannot deal with this in repetition.
Just look at the frames. If he's gonna do another F2, which is 8f, after being -1 you can trade with any 9f normal or beat it out clean with an 8f one, like most characters standing 1's. It is annoying but that's how it works.

The Highlander

There can be only one
D1, armor backdash, throw out a s1 if it's 7f or faster. The occasional f2 breath into f2 is a good check to catch you jumping or pushing slow buttons but if he's always doing it you should blowing it up.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
so what do u guys think of his bf3 being a high n stuff, losing its armor, is it still gonna be worth using at all outside of combo's?