What's new

Patch Notes for Red Hood (Updated 4/19/2018)

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Sure, can't promise I'll be very active though because of school. I'll definitely respond to tags when I can, however.
It's cool. I'm busy asf as well but post when I can.

My point to that tho would be, have we resolved to shit talking? Calling eachother names, putting words into each other’s mouths?

No we are just having discussion. And it’s possible. I get it, there are hella trolls. I just ignore them. It’s not worth the time. But real discussion is still possible, but stopping discussion one one medium to continue it on another absolutely stops that discussion from happening.
It's possible on here but not many have the common sense or even the care/consideration to start one.

I might sound harsh but it literally takes me a significant amount of time to compile posts and respond because I'm not someone who posts shit because I find it funny. I'm strictly professional on here.

Discussion will return once I get out of school, the patching ends and people will hopefully (though I doubt it) formulate their own opinions.

methademic

UPR Methademic
So I have been on a pretty long hiatus from Injustice aside from occasionally running small sets with friends. How bad has the 323 change really affected his meta? Seems like his corner game will be completely shifted.

Crusty

So I have been on a pretty long hiatus from Injustice aside from occasionally running small sets with friends. How bad has the 323 change really affected his meta? Seems like his corner game will be completely shifted.
Pretty drastically tbh imo.

You’re looking at 8 months of combos, mu specifics, notes, oki and labbing gone.

The best alternative is to do cancel your strings earlier into mine. For the most part you have to deal with tech rolls now but the overall same concept applies.

We have 112 but it’s usefulness is completely depends if you have meter and even then it’s very character dependent.

methademic

UPR Methademic
Unfortunately that's what I expected the response to be. Maybe I'll find the motivation to turn the game on and figure it out myself.

Crusty

Unfortunately that's what I expected the response to be. Maybe I'll find the motivation to turn the game on and figure it out myself.
Might be reading too in between the lines but what are you insinuating?

methademic

UPR Methademic
Might be reading too in between the lines but what are you insinuating?
Nothing, I trust you. Just saying I could have answered my own question if I felt motivated to play. In a big slump with the game in general not just the character.

Crusty

Updated for the April 2018 patch.

After an annoyingly unnecessary amount of nerfs, we finally got something; an adjusted d1.

I won't go out of the way and call this a buff or a nerf atm, mainly because I haven't tested jackshit. If anything from what I've seen on other people testing, this change may as well be an alternative fact but I can be wrong.

That being said, considering their piss-poor track record with balance, I wouldn't be surprised if not only I was right but the d1 hit region adjustment had some unnecessary nerfs too considering NRS hates our community.

Last edited:
didn't even realise they adjusted this until now, was playing some matches earlier with him and honestly couldn't tell any difference, still feels like it has zero range and the same old whiffing issues gonna go try it out in the lab and get a better feel for it.

Crusty

didn't even realise they adjusted this until now, was playing some matches earlier with him and honestly couldn't tell any difference, still feels like it has zero range and the same old whiffing issues gonna go try it out in the lab and get a better feel for it.
It’s now a true mid up close and a shitty mid at a distance. Hard to tell but it can now hit atom out of trait if he’s close enough and can hit cw out of b3 startup.

It’s still a pathetic d1 though.