What's new

Breakthrough - Lackey Patch notes 10-4-16

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
oh man I dunno about ruthless now. I thought they would be almost the same as pre patch but the stamina nerf is so freaking anoying. I mean they already have shitty mobility and if you slightly run and land b121 the damage without meter you can get out of it max is worse than with vicious. I need to adapt to the nerf but man this makes ruthless way less fun for me than before :(

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
oh man I dunno about ruthless now. I thought they would be almost the same as pre patch but the stamina nerf is so freaking anoying. I mean they already have shitty mobility and if you slightly run and land b121 the damage without meter you can get out of it max is worse than with vicious. I need to adapt to the nerf but man this makes ruthless way less fun for me than before :(
Not sure what you mean. You're saying you run out of Stamina because of Pain & Gain?

joeldm

Noob
I was looking for the other special moves Lackey.
I think Torr Charge MB is useless. This should give an extra armour instead of throwing the opponent across the screen.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I just read this whole thread and now I wanna cut a drunken Mick Foley revenge promo about Balanced Kenshi.

That being said...can we all agree that no one in the final form of MKX got it worse than Lackey?