Patch incoming with TMNT!

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by Charybdis, Feb 6, 2018.

By Charybdis on Feb 6, 2018 at 4:15 PM
  1. Charybdis

Charybdis "What if all the myths were true..."
    News Editor

[​IMG]

Tyler Lansdown has confirmed that a patch will drop with TMNT when they release, with the specific details to be revealed at time of writing. Is this a balance patch? A patch of some bugs? Is Superman's F23 finally getting the buff it desperately needs?

https://twitter.com/tylerlansdown/status/960983950062743555

More details as we get them, don't forget to tune into the Watchtower stream for the live TMNT reveal and patch notes here: https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

And, as always, check back to TYM for the very latest in Injustice and NRS news!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2018
    STORMS, Roy Arkon, MKF30 and 6 others like this.
Staff writer, news editor and token European on the TYM news team.

Buff Superman's F23.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by Charybdis, Feb 6, 2018.

1. JBeezYBabY
      JBeezYBabY
      Apologies in advance but Uncle JBeezY LOLed @ "Is Superman's F23 finally getting the buff it desperately needs?" :p:DOGE
    2. Slymind
      Slymind
      Brace yourselves.
      CrimsonShadow likes this.
    3. ghostwriteous
      ghostwriteous
      prepare your anuses
      Tanno likes this.
    4. Dankster Morgan
      Dankster Morgan
      I just want Sub to have some consistency with MB burst pushback or for NRS to explain why the can’t and or won’t do it
      Tanno and Lokheit like this.
    5. Vigilante24
      Vigilante24
      If Green Lantern gets ignored again, i'm staying on DBFZ.
      Spoobs, Tanno, ChatterBox and 2 others like this.
    6. THTB
      THTB
      If he's ignored, it's all turtles for me.
    7. Jynks
      Jynks
      It is hard to tell what needs buffs and what doesn't. There are defiantly under represented characters. Like Canary and Green Lantern for example.. but do they need massive changes.. just as no one plays them doesn't mean they are terrible.

I really hope we are getting a massive patch now the final DLC is out (or final announced DLC). Like how in MK10 they changes how stamina and breaks worked and stuff. Maybe not that drastic, but some change that really shakes up the meta and reshuffles the tier list.

My one big hope is that they look at all the characters that can output massive meter-less damage. To get burst you should need to spend meter and / or trait. Being able to do 400 meter-less is something I would like to see changed, right across the board.. not for individual chars.
      Lex Luthor II, Marlow and Darth Mao like this.
    8. Bruno-NeoSpace
      Bruno-NeoSpace
      Fate buffs incoming :DOGE
      Tony at Home and AkioOf100 like this.
    9. Meridian1000
      Meridian1000
      Who here would support a change that would require the use of meter to wake up ala MK? I understand they wanted to change things up, but if you score a knockdown and your opponent has no meter, you should be able to pressure.

Second. They adjusted the entire meta of MKX when they completely removed armored launchers. REO made a huge thread about how this was a good thing. I don't think it was universally a good thing as it ruined certain characters but overall it made the game more enjoyable I think. In this game, on wakeup Catwoman has an armored launcher and Green Arrow has an armored launcher. GA's is signifcanlty less problematic, but in a game where Black Adam has no wakeup option because of his pre patch damage (really NRS?), Catwoman should definitely not be one of two character to have an launch wakeup option considering everything else that she has.
    10. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      Great news, looking forward to it.
      CrimsonShadow likes this.
    11. Braindead
      Braindead
      GIVE WONDER WOMAN THE BUFFS SHE DESPERATELY NEEDS
    12. gitblame
      gitblame
      In brightest day,
      in blackest night,
      No evil shall escape my sight.
      Let those who worship evil's might.
      Beware my power...
      give us some buffs, alright?
    13. IrishMantis
      IrishMantis
      The great thing about balance patches doesn't matter who they nerf or buff is it freshens the game up a little.

Gives a feeling of new

As a core I feel the Injustice series mechanically seems to lack something to keep you hooked and wanting play more after awhile

While the likes of MK9 and MKX I do get the odd craving to go back and play still to this day but never did Injustice 1

Injustice 2 is a fantastic game and NRS best on a balance, polish and presentation level. More of a personal prefence but for me it just lacks that charm and that feeling you get when you play the MK series
      The_Tile, Lokheit, Parasurama and 3 others like this.
    14. Roy Arkon
      Roy Arkon
      I myself keep playing MKX along with IJ2. They are both fantastic games indeed, but MKX is the better game overall. Just saying :)
    15. DarksydeDash
      DarksydeDash
      So can I blow up people who kept saying there would be no patch?

Seriously, there's been one at the end of every fighter pack.

Don't be stupid.
      KrstffrMunk likes this.
    16. DarksydeDash
      DarksydeDash
      Nerf predictions:
      Flash
      Catwoman
      Black Adam
      Supergirl
      Hellboy

Buff predictions:
      Raiden
      Joker
      Grodd
      Lantern
      Ivy
      DavesHotnJuicy and Mr. Freeze like this.
    17. neveradestroyer
      neveradestroyer
      Remove Captain Cold nerfs... These are unneeded. Give us back our mid tier hero.
      Hawkeye1345 and Geoduck like this.
    18. Mr. Freeze
      Mr. Freeze
      Predictions:

Nerfs:
      Catwoman
      Black Adam
      Supergirl
      Hellboy

Slight Nerf:
      Firestorm
      Flash
      Black Manta

Buff:
      Grodd
      Lantern
      Ivy
      Raiden
      Captain Cold

Slight buff:
      Joker
      Braniac
      Starfire
      Swamp Thing
      Fate
      Cyborg
      GLoRToR likes this.
    19. LaidbackOne
      LaidbackOne
      How come when anyone posts that Injustice 2 is the superior game, you always feel the need to say that it isn't?
      Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    20. Braindead
      Braindead
      Because everyone knows MKX was a trash game and they need to lie to themselves that it isn't.
    21. LaidbackOne
      LaidbackOne
      <3
      Espio and Braindead like this.
    22. gam224
      gam224
      My wish is that they completely overhaul the push block system to defend against 50/50s
    23. gam224
      gam224
      If brainiac gets any buffs I’m hopping off a bridge
      Mr. Freeze likes this.
    24. Parasurama
      Parasurama
      Brutality like stuff or epic/dramatic finishes.