What's new

Question Parry Properties?

ELC

Scrublord McGee
Just want confirm that this is actually right.

Bats parry works on mids highs and overheads, but not lows, throws, or projectiles/other.

Also is parry worth using?

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Just want confirm that this is actually right.

Bats parry works on mids highs and overheads, but not lows, throws, or projectiles/other.

Also is parry worth using?
yes parry is definitely worth using, especially VS characters like lex with trait armor or armor in general, because parry ignores armor.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Are you serious it doesn't work for jump-ins wtf! i've been doing it all wrong
T_T

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
Parry is good. Not only against armor users as Axel_Redd mentioned, but think that Mid/highs and overheads are almost 50% of the game's overall moves. The reason i picked up batman day 2, besides that is batman, is because he kept parrying my Doomsday shoulder dash LOL. So basicaly , after you've played the game enough to know every move each character has and you have mastered the Parry, you cut off the enemy's options by almost ½.
So yeah, the parry is worth using.Even more mastering....

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Parry is good. Not only against armor users as Axel_Redd mentioned, but think that Mid/highs and overheads are almost 50% of the game's overall moves. The reason i picked up batman day 2, besides that is batman, is because he kept parrying my Doomsday shoulder dash LOL. So basicaly , after you've played the game enough to know every move each character has and you have mastered the Parry, you cut off the enemy's options by almost ½.
So yeah, the parry is worth using.Even more mastering....
its no golden fleece....but its still awesome.