What's new

General/Other - Ruthless Pain n Gain Frame data.

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
They might move the ferra enhanced tosses exclusively for vicious so the variation has a purpose.
Don't forget we still have 2 launching mix ups... The Ferra tosses help out a lot but we still have those strings. And i don't think they would do that in a million years. The tosses still don't help vicious as much as ruthless as it is.

Cooljaxx

And seriously you can't come in here stating nerfs and buffs like they are actually gonna happen. All it is is a guessing game for now. Patch hasnt even been announced and people are sitting here saying oh your character is gonna get crapped on next patch.. And DOESENT your character get 50 one bar aswell? @Skedar70

Skedar70

Noob
Don't forget we still have 2 launching mix ups... The Ferra tosses help out a lot but we still have those strings. And i don't think they would do that in a million years. The tosses still don't help vicious as much as ruthless as it is.
Yeah but the enhanced tosses is what allows Ruthless to extend the damage. And if Ruthless has these tosses than Vicious is pointless. The purpose would be to make F/T balanced across all variations, not allow Ruthless to remain superior to the others.

Skedar70

Noob
And seriously you can't come in here stating nerfs and buffs like they are actually gonna happen. All it is is a guessing game for now. Patch hasnt even been announced and people are sitting here saying oh your character is gonna get crapped on next patch.. And DOESENT your character get 50 one bar aswell? @Skedar70
Dude I am not arguing, I main F/T also. I always thought ruthless was good even before the toss buffs. I was just practicing the corner combos you posted the other day and I realized that his damage is insane for what little it costs to get it. My point is don't get used to it cause we are at danger of it being nerfed.

Cooljaxx

Point is if the character gets nerfs or buffs I really don't care. Still gonna play the character. First character I ever picked up.end of story. This is a thread meant for tech. Not nerfs and buffs. If you wanted to complain about ruthless I think there is a thread for nerfs and buffs. Carry it on over there.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Yeah but the enhanced tosses is what allows Ruthless to extend the damage. And if Ruthless has these tosses than Vicious is pointless. The purpose would be to make F/T balanced across all variations, not allow Ruthless to remain superior to the others.
Removing the ex tosses from ruthless wont make FT balanced across all variations.
Itll still make ruthless far better than the others.

Go away. This has nothing to do with Pain and gain frame data.
If u want nerfs to ferra torr, state them somewhere else. This isnt the place.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Why is everyone going apeshit about this? This has been known since septembers patch last year and people still say this character is broken lol
Same reason people went apeshit over b.121xxOH toss, which has existed since the dawn of time.

With any luck, it'll be handled like OH toss was and get a significant buff.

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Jax X tryna keep his cool if this was any other website ANY the fbombs would get droppedall the cuss words u can think of he got em

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
My method save you a lots and lots of lab time. In 2 min you can see what works and what not.
Sure it might but then I wouldn't actually be learning anything. Fancy apps and videos are no match for learning the character.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Same reason people went apeshit over b.121xxOH toss, which has existed since the dawn of time.

With any luck, it'll be handled like OH toss was and get a significant buff.
that would be fucking hilarious

I really don't like how many people call ruthless broken when characters like alien, sonya, mileena, takeda etc are allowed to live in this version of the game and ESPECIALLY for things that were already in the game when ruthless was basically bottom 5 on 90% of everyone's tier list lol

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
that would be fucking hilarious

I really don't like how many people call ruthless broken when characters like alien, sonya, mileena, takeda etc are allowed to live in this version of the game and ESPECIALLY for things that were already in the game when ruthless was basically bottom 5 on 90% of everyone's tier list lol
How do you think I felt when people did this about Bane? It's history repeated

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Update this! Tested the hell out of this and had this data on my phone for a while.
S4 is +13 point blank but can be +15 and jail into f2 when blocked from max range, because it connects later in the active frames.
F2 is +15.
B3 is +7.
2f4 is +7.
B12 and 11 are both +5 at point blank but can be +7 with correct spacing. 11 will have a gap if spaced to be plus though.
B121 is +2.
S2 is -1.
F3 is -2.

Last edited:

Cooljaxx

Update this! Tested the hell out of this and had this data on my phone for a while.
S4 is +13 point blank but can be +15 and jail into f2 when blocked from max range, because it connects later in the active frames.
F2 is +15.
B3 is +7.
2f4 is +7.
B12 and 11 are both +5 at point blank but can be +7 with correct spacing. 11 will have a gap if spaced to be plus though.
B121 is +2.
S2 is -1.
F3 is -2.
Good stuff! Thanks for the help