What's new

OzHadou Nationals 14 - MKXL Moments

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Hi guys,

Just wanted to quickly share an awesome video made by one of the staples of the Australian MKX scene, Pepito. If you've ever wanted to see what we're about, check out this sweet 'moments' video Pep put together for our recent Sydney Major, Ozhadou Nationals 14!

The top 8 for the tournament can be seen here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
3:49 "Nuovo's free" - @MKCastiel PogChamp

I edited the OP by the way, the top 8 playlist is embedded now rather than just the Introduction video :cool:

ENiGMA | OCE

Real life warlock of Australia - BFBF2
Video truly captures the vibe of that room during top 8. The Mar upset on Arnold, the multiple pop offs and the final victory by Cabjoy. Really really amazing video

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
If im honest i thought i 100% had it at this point lmao. Either way, it was still godlike and my favourite event so far.

Also shoutouts to Pepito, that video was godlike
Funny, as soon as you sent me to losers I figured out what needed to be done and knew I had it. ;)

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
The Thrasher hat always makes an appearance :D
Fun as tournament, had to play some killers this time though...

P.S fk konjurer alien
I still remember sitting next to you during the first conjurer match, and both of us just with the "What just happened..." face. Hahaha, fuckin' Andy man. Always pulling out the crazy stuff.

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
I still remember sitting next to you during the first conjurer match, and both of us just with the "What just happened..." face. Hahaha, fuckin' Andy man. Always pulling out the crazy stuff.
I was soooo lost, I looked at your help and realised you were just as lost as I was LOL, thank god Andy killed himself holy crap...

Actually is this front page worthy? I just want to push my love for the Aussie scene! T_T
I didn't even know we had an aussie scene.. I have lived in Sydney my entire life and I have never heard of "OzHadou Nationals" let alone 14 of them!

You need to get the word out more.. was there a post about this on TYM? Are you only using something horrible like facebook to promote?

Also, I know us aussies have the worst internet speeds in the developed world, but was there a stream or a a youtube chan so I can watch this? (edit.. oh the top 8 is on the thread lol)

Wish I was there, looked awesome..

Gilbagz

Joker here~
I didn't even know we had an aussie scene.. I have lived in Sydney my entire life and I have never heard of "OzHadou Nationals" let alone 14 of them!

You need to get the word out more.. was there a post about this on TYM? Are you only using something horrible like facebook to promote?

Also, I know us aussies have the worst internet speeds in the developed world, but was there a stream or a a youtube chan so I can watch this? (edit.. oh the top 8 is on the thread lol)

Wish I was there, looked awesome..
Haha yeah we suck, we use Facebook and the official page OHN page way too much.
Didn't too much promotion on TYM.

Dude we have an offline event today for MKX if you're interested in coming out
http://www.ozhadou.net/syd-york-street-battles-45-september-24th/