What's new

Over 200 players already signed up for next ESL Mortal Kombat X tournament

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As @ESLMortalKombat's twitter stated just days ago, if you're up for a challenge, you should definitely sign up. Both North American and Europe have ESL Mortal Kombat tournaments soon to go underway.

While the US has two event days coming up, Europe has many that include Spain in the mix. It will definitely be great to see what the competition looks like as all sides of the world begin competing!

mkxesl.jpg eslcups.png eslcups1.png

Soul Caliber, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and SF.
Then why say it? I mean I'm not much of a fan of mkx but the game isn't broken really, just has some odd mechanics.

I just don't understand what you came in this thread to make that post for? What was the point? Seems useless......
Isn't broke? Kitana getting bigger meterless combos while shinnok spends 1 bar and gets less damage than kitana, yeah this shit ain't broke.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Isn't broke? Kitana getting bigger meterless combos while shinnok spends 1 bar and gets less damage than kitana, yeah this shit ain't broke.

For one, two TOTALLY different neutral games. There's a reason not every character has every tool. Otherwise every character would be the same. I don't know why everyone tries to make the moot point of "OP character has [this ability] while Weak character doesn't and it's BS" they are two different characters therefore they should have two different tool sets to work with. HORRIBLE logic to have man.

For two, imbalance does NOT equal broke. Broke means GAME BREAKING such as MK9 meter steal shit or moves having OTG properties when they shouldn't. Broken is usually a glitch or bug and unintended. The point you bring leads to imbalance, not broke. So don't go spewing the game is broken when it isn't. Is it imbalanced? Sure, every single fighting game EVER is in some shape or form.

If you don't want to sign up for the tournament then don't. I don't plan on signing up, but please don't hate just to hate. It's a toxic attitude to have and TYM has enough of it already. Don't spoil it for the players who still play.

Tweedy

Noob
ESL online tournaments are a drag in comparison to kombat cup.

The only thing that makes ESL better is money. When there's no prize, meh breh.

For one, two TOTALLY different neutral games. There's a reason not every character has every tool. Otherwise every character would be the same. I don't know why everyone tries to make the moot point of "OP character has [this ability] while Weak character doesn't and it's BS" they are two different characters therefore they should have two different tool sets to work with. HORRIBLE logic to have man.

For two, imbalance does NOT equal broke. Broke means GAME BREAKING such as MK9 meter steal shit or moves having OTG properties when they shouldn't. Broken is usually a glitch or bug and unintended. The point you bring leads to imbalance, not broke. So don't go spewing the game is broken when it isn't. Is it imbalanced? Sure, every single fighting game EVER is in some shape or form.

If you don't want to sign up for the tournament then don't. I don't plan on signing up, but please don't hate just to hate. It's a toxic attitude to have and TYM has enough of it already. Don't spoil it for the players who still play.
Really? I didn't know armor launcher was annoying until try harders said it is broke or unbalance. Damage isn't even a "tool" so where are you even getting that from?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Is this a new ESL like the old ones.. with the proper cast and everything? As in a new "Season" so to speak.. or is it just another "cup" that will not get a stream for top 16 like in the old days?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Wait...what try harders said about armor launchers then?
> Try harders what does that even mean.
> Why would you give Shinnok Kitana's damage considering the tools he has? He's prob #1 in the game right now and you want him to have more damage than that?
> Armored launchers were ass. The game is so much better without them.
> Am I being trolled?

> Try harders what does that even mean.
> Why would you give Shinnok Kitana's damage considering the tools he has? He's prob #1 in the game right now and you want him to have more damage than that?
> Armored launchers were ass. The game is so much better without them.
> Am I being trolled?
Bruh...

Shinnok is weak as shit.