What's new

Outstanding issues (just so you know that we know)

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
  1. Status Updates (and the right side) refreshing when you hit "Enter" and at random
  2. Last page of certain threads not showing, not allowing you to get to them. The one item I did catch was that some of this was a misunderstanding with "Post Comments"
  3. Replies out of sequence / replies from NOW showing in between older posts
  4. Certain forums that clearly have content show as "empty" when you click on them
These are the major ones that I have opened tickets with the developer of the theme, FYI. I should here back tomorrow AM and I will follow-up as soon as I can. @CrimsonShadow and I will work to keep tackling issues. HUGE thanks to @Jaxel for everything he's helped us with last night and today as well.

Thanks everyone for all of the feedback. I truly hope we've satisfied at least a percentage of the concerns... (?) LOL.

Really though, we've upgraded from XenForo 1.2 to 2.1... a huge difference and as you have seen from just the last 24 hours... we're listening to all of you and doing the best we get to... get ready... for... MK11!

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
@CrimsonShadow before heading to work I have disabled the following add-ons to see if it addresses any issues:

1. Reactions (weren't using anyway)
  2. Post Comments
All,

Let's see if the issues we were experiencing still happen... let us know. Thank you.

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
@CrimsonShadow before heading to work I have disabled the following add-ons to see if it addresses any issues:

1. Reactions (weren't using anyway)
  2. Post Comments
All,

Let's see if the issues we were experiencing still happen... let us know. Thank you.
Just to followup and mind you... I'm mobile atm... are all of these issues STILL presenting themselves?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Premium Supporter
Status updates are getting cut off on mobile. The Status Update section doesn’t appear to be wide enough.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Looking good!

May just be me, but it still seems somewhat difficult to discern between threads that I've read completely vs. threads that have new posts/content on the "Latest Posts" section. I realize ones with unread content are bold, but it isn't nearly as obvious as the Red/Grey text colors were in the old design. I find myself leaning in to my monitor asking myself "is that thread bold or not...?"

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
  1. Status Updates (and the right side) refreshing when you hit "Enter" and at random
  2. Last page of certain threads not showing, not allowing you to get to them. The one item I did catch was that some of this was a misunderstanding with "Post Comments"
  4. Certain forums that clearly have content show as "empty" when you click on them
So...
# 1 is still an issue.
# 2 went away or am I wrong?
# 3 still seems like an issue, yes?
# 4 seems to be resolved... I think.

@CrimsonShadow

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Premium Supporter
What about the giant black bar? There is a gap above it and it looks really bad when scrolling through the list of threads.

Also still wanting a way to go back to the forum from a thread.

And page numbers at the top (missing for mobile portrait - landscape seems to have them).

Those are my 3 remaining fix requests! Doing great :D

DDustiNN

Premium Supporter
Here’s an example of what I mean.

(Btw... LOVE the direct upload for photos!!!!)

DDustiNN

Premium Supporter
Example of no page numbers and no back button or breadcrumbs

DDustiNN

Premium Supporter
Example of cleaner title, and a back button. Can we get all forums like this?

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO

This is still a big issue for threads created before the update.

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator

This is still a big issue for threads created before the update.
Yep, it's still a "live" issue. I'm providing daily responses to devs on it.

Reactions: Zev

DDustiNN

Premium Supporter
Issue submitted for research.
I dunno where my gif went so I’m assuming you saw it.

Anyway, when the bar was red, there was no gap. It only became like this once it was changed to black. So there’s some more info that might help :cool: