What's new

Out of all UMK 3 characthers...

Which characthers special move do you always get hit by even when you know its coming? For me it would have to be Kitana's Fan Throw. For some reason I know when people are getting ready to throw it but somehow I cant block fast enough and get hit.

P.S. If you dont wanna be called a n00b, dont say Robot Smoke's Teleport Punch.

Kabal's spin, of course, is one that everyone generally gets hit by when they know it will happen.

I also sometimes run straight into a uSub ice clone, however this is usually for the purpose of finishing the player off right when I know they will be predictable.

Lord PsyBorg said:
Kabal's spin, of course, is one that everyone generally gets hit by when they know it will happen.

I also sometimes run straight into a uSub ice clone, however this is usually for the purpose of finishing the player off right when I know they will be predictable.
I ALWAYS! run into the clone :evil: :evil: :evil:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Kabal's Spin for sure, it comes out so fast literally.

The second I let block go, my opponent will dash.... lol :evil:

Kabal's spin cause I ALWAYS try to run in with jabs at the wrong times. I just can't seem to lose the habit (in fact I think I have a few of these habits which I believe are the main ones keeping me from being better at this damn game!) .

eyekramer said:
Kabal's spin cause I ALWAYS try to run in with jabs at the wrong times. I just can't seem to lose the habit (in fact I think I have a few of these habits which I believe are the main ones keeping me from being better at this damn game!) .
Just try adding a block cancel to em. It doesn't work on me most of the time, but scrub Kabals will fall for it all the time.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I know it's not a special move, but Ermac/H.Smoke HK,LP combo...Seriously. I can't ever seem to get an offense going against them spamming that combo and running/teleporting all the time.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
That's definitely lag related Konqrr. There's a virtually unnoticable delay that is inherent to XBL that'll mess up your timing just enough, since it's only a few ticks. Offline, reasonably different. At least you'd be able to block or kara jab.

Shock said:
That's definitely lag related Konqrr. There's a virtually unnoticable delay that is inherent to XBL that'll mess up your timing just enough, since it's only a few ticks. Offline, reasonably different. At least you'd be able to block or kara jab.
Testify.

I love XBL, but due to the unavoidable lag even in rooms where everyone has a good connection, "Blue Blocking," has become a somewhat null concept, and kara jabs are much less reliable than in offline play. Still, it's the best medium we have for plaing UMK, unless you have a cabinet and don't mind playing the same 3-5 people over and over again.

Oh, and Sonya's leg grab.

Kabal's spin is a problem everybody has, I'm sure.

But for some reason I always end up in Cyrax' net, it's so... mesmorising...

CorrezZio said:
Kabal's spin is a problem everybody has, I'm sure.

But for some reason I always end up in Cyrax' net, it's so... mesmorising...
Really? :shock:
That has to be like the slowest special move. Maybe its just me...I mean Cyrax users always throw the next then bomb, or vice versa sooo... :?

I know, that's the crazy thing about it, it's so slow that I don't fear running into Cyrax' at all, so it get's me all the time, doesn't cost me a lot of matches, but still..