What's new

Ordered a Nintendo Switch Copy of MK11 during the sale, how is the playerbase, and the game itself?

Moco64

Noob
As the title says, Mortal Kombat 11 went on sale during the Video Game awards for 19.99 . I bought it, today it's back to 49.99.

I already own a copy on my PS4 and love it. I have a few questions. I'll number them to make it easier to answer.

#1. - How is the gameplay compared to its console counterparts? Is it smooth (that's all I care about).

#2. - How long will it take to find an opponent online?

#3. - Most importantly, Is there a big player base?

#4. - Do you think crossplay is possible?

Thank You Very Much!

The game play has some frame drops every now and then. Mostly during fatal blows.

I haven't played switch in a while but ive waited a few minutes for people and it tends to be the same person, so the player base is not that huge.

I think it is possible for crossplay cause some games on switch are already compatible with xbox.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
It performs pretty well most of the time. It does drop frames at times and doesn't look that great due to the resolution.

Movie sequences it struggles with a lot.

It's a nice to have if you are into the game as a whole and want something to try stuff out on when you are on the go. It's hard to recommend as a version you would want to take seriously for player matches online.

But if you want to lab while watching Netflix it's a way to do that.