What's new

Strategy options after LC corner ender (vortex?)

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
hey guys so am pretty sure every one of you guys know i got bodied at SJ, and when i get bodied i get emo for a day, but the days after that i hit that lab and find even more tech, or strategies that help the flash's game. so when you do a 11 11 11 11 112lc in the corner and end up in the corner, usually you do a cross up f3 and re launch them for another 40%+. but if your opponent knows the mu he knows its coming and know you can either wake up or block towards midscreen. but in this video i show you the options you can do to blow that shit up and the potential for a vortex by dashing to put the opponent in the corner and doing the 112 lc combo to put them in the situation. i haven't found the combo that you can do that yet but am trying and you guys can help.

SaJa
Xenrail
BoricuaHeat
AK Harold
Hellion_96
LEGEND
AYSAMO
Red Reaper
SEV
SidTheHaze
EMPEROR_THEO
FCP/EMP SCAR
AK Pig Of The Hut i hope you still have faith in me here in the east coast :)
@all the other flash players that i forget to tag, what do you think?

sorry for the 8 minute video i know some of you have an attention span of a squirrel.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Oh sweet jelly buenas, nice video man, córner game is so dirty in this game. I can finally start posting Tech without screwing with my studies so a lot moré to come!

Especially with lighting charge meter burn in the córner I got something real dirty (Especially in the lantern match up). It adds another option to this vortex. I'll get to posting it later today.

What happened at Summer Jam? Did not see any of your matches even posted and no Flash top 8?

Zyphox

Dude.
Why do you always tag users in your posts?
you must not know how hollywood i am if you don'y know the answer to this question? :cool: no but seriously do you see anything in common with the players that i tagged in the post?

Zyphox

whenever i see you making videos im gonna spam you so i can become more hollywood

:cool:
lol if i would have stayed in the party everything you guys were saying could have been recorded and heard in my video :cool:

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
you must not know how hollywood i am if you don'y know the answer to this question? :cool: no but seriously do you see anything in common with the players that i tagged in the post?

Flash players you wanna suck up to? That's what it seems to be in all honesty.
Comes across as "Hey, guys. Lookie here. Am I cool yet? Please acknowledge that I am cool."
It's not like they NOT going to see it. No new threads go unseen in character forums.
Jus' sayin'.

Zyphox

Flash players you wanna suck up to? That's what it seems to be in all honesty.
Comes across as "Hey, guys. Lookie here. Am I cool yet? Please acknowledge that I am cool."
It's not like they NOT going to see it. No new threads go unseen in character forums.
Jus' sayin'.
you have got to be kidding me lol i tag everyone because they want to be tagged when the newest tech or strategy comes out. you must be a new guy lmao you are probably the only human being that would think some shit like that when i tag people in a tech thread, not everyone has the time to look through all of the flash tech or all the forums on this site so i tag the flash players when i find a strategy that they would like to know about. and yes a lot of tech goes unseen in the forums, you know how much tech i missed out on by people not tagging me or others in the thread? a lot. i don't just look through character forums to find tech all day.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
you have got to be kidding me lol i tag everyone because they want to be tagged when the newest tech or strategy comes out. you must be a new guy lmao you are probably the only human being that would think some shit like that when i tag people in a tech thread, not everyone has the time to look through all of the flash tech or all the forums on this site so i tag the flash players when i find a strategy that they would like to know about. and yes a lot of tech goes unseen in the forums, you know how much tech i missed out on by people not tagging me or others in the thread? a lot. i don't just look through character forums to find tech all day.

Aight, I suppose is saw the tagging wrong then. My bad :v

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Awesome video. I honestly wish I would have thought about going from F3 into trait after that. What I typically do if they block the F3 cross up, I go for D12 SP or LK into trait as you showed in the video or if i time the F3 right i'd go into 11 B22F3 BF2. Really awesome stuff to add to my corner game, thanks, man!