What's new

Combo Video - Vemonous Optimal Venomous Combos

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Going off of memory from late last night, so I hope I have my questions straight.

Since you have damage down to 2 decimals, is there any difference between f34 d1 f34 d1 f22 db4 and f34 d1 f34 112 db4? My scientific monitor tick marks make them look pretty close

How reliable is the f34 off of the 11b2 starter? It seemed to wiff alot. I've historically done 11b2 d1 run 112 db4. Doesn't do quite as much( 31%ish?) but it has some carry to it and is fun.

Still have some of your stuff to compare to what I've been doing. I've not tried using d3's in the corner before. I dont think I'm going to be able to work in those d2's mid combo. That's been tough.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Going off of memory from late last night, so I hope I have my questions straight.

Since you have damage down to 2 decimals, is there any difference between f34 d1 f34 d1 f22 db4 and f34 d1 f34 112 db4? My scientific monitor tick marks make them look pretty close

How reliable is the f34 off of the 11b2 starter? It seemed to wiff alot. I've historically done 11b2 d1 run 112 db4. Doesn't do quite as much( 31%ish?) but it has some carry to it and is fun.

Still have some of your stuff to compare to what I've been doing. I've not tried using d3's in the corner before. I dont think I'm going to be able to work in those d2's mid combo. That's been tough.
They are exceedingly close, literally neck and neck with about half a percent separating them.

I don't find it too reliable, but I've seen people that do. It can require a very slight run cancel. What you're doing is reliable and effective, so I wouldn't change it unless you actually needed the side switch.

More important than the d3's themselves is the combination of 6 pokes, 112~db4. But using 2 d3's will get you 2% more damage than d1's due to the higher base tick rate. That usually gets you the best results. Those d2 combos are....so god damn hard man. Specifically actually linking the ovi with 112 at the end. I didn't even want that side switch. It was an accident, never landed the switch before or since. A much easier d2 combo is ending in f22~db4 instead. It still gets around 42.5% and is actually fairly consistent, if you can get the d2 timing/spacing down.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
You misnotated your combo at 58 seconds in, your ender is DF1 but you wrote DB4 lol