What's new

Video/Tutorial Optimal Midscreen Catwoman Bnbs

OUTDATED:
check out this thread for better optimal combos
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/catwoman-optimal-combos-involving-double-f3-unclashables-near-endless-mixup-ability-bonus.32006/

For now I suppose. Sorry for the bad quality.

Sort of the same basic pattern, but here they are anyway.

Meterless

From jump 1, jump 2 or String
- Damage Numbers are from a J2 B12D3
- J2 to a string will typically add 3%
- J1 to a string will typically add 1%
-Where it says trait you can end with whip instead
Max Damage

Same Side - J2 String Cat Claws B3 J3 112 Trait -44%​
Switch Sides - J2 String Car Claws B3 F3 J1 112 Trait -46%​

Hard Knockdown

Same Side - J2 String Cat Claws B3 J3 1F2 -39%​
Switch Sides - J2 String Cat Claws B3 F3 J1 1F2 -41%​
After a B2
- Damage Numbers are from a J2
Max Damage

Same Side - J2 B2 B3 J3 112 Trait -45%​
Switch Sides - J2 B2 B3 Dash under 112 Trait​

Hard Knockdown
Same Side - J2 B2 B3 J3 1F2 37%​
Switch Sides - J2 B2 B3 Dash under 1F2​

With 1 meter

From jump 1, jump 2 or String
- Damage Numbers are from a J2 B12D3
- J2 to a string will typically add 3%
- J1 to a string will typically add 1%
-Where it says trait you can end with whip as well
Max Damage

Switch Sides - J2 String Cat Claws B3 F3 J1 112 Cat Dash MB Trait -48%​
Same Side - J2 String Cat Claws B3 J3 112 Cat Dash MB Trait -47%​

Hard Knockdown

Switch Sides - J2 String Cat Claws B3 F3 J1 112 Cat Dash MB​
enders​
Whip Trip -44%​
1(whiff)F2 -45%​
F3 -46%​
Same Side - J2 String Cat Claws B3 J3 112 Cat Dash MB​
enders​
Whip Trip -43%​
1(whiff)F2 -44%​
F3 -45%​

After a Cat Dash or Cat Dash MB
-the first number is with the MB Cat Dash where only the second part hits
-the second number is with the regular Cat Dash

Max Damage

Same Side - Cat Dash (MB) B3 F3 J1 112 Trait -38% -36%​
Switch Sides - Cat Dash (MB) B3 J3 112 Trait -36% -34%​

Hard Knockdown

Same Side - Cat Dash (MB) B3 F3 J1 1F2 -31% -29%​
Switch Sides - Cat Dash (MB) B3 J3 1F2 -29% -27%​
After a B2
- Damage Numbers are from a J2
Easy Max Damage

Same Side - B2 Cat Dash MB B3 J2 112 Trait -45%​
Max Damage
Same Side - B2 B3 J3 112 Cat Dash MB Trait -48%​
Switch Sides - B2 Cat Dash MB B3 F3 112 Trait -47%​
Easy Hard Knockdown
Same Side - B2 Cat Dash MB B3 J2 1F2 -39%​
Hard Knockdown
Same Side - B2 B3 J3 112 Cat Dash MB​
enders​
Whip Trip -43%​
1(whiff)F2 -44%​
F3 -45%​
Switch Sides - B2 Cat Dash MB B3 F3 1F2 -41%​

Also I rehashed some information in the video that was said on the forum before, so credit to those people.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I think you should remove the trait enders from these since they`re called BnBs. Just use catstance3 or whip. And you`re not going to be using your trait in combos, especially since it was discovered that trait has full wakeup invincibility. It`ll also clean up the page a little bit. And thanks for the Jp1 after B3 F3, I`m gonna incorporate that into my Science video.

I think you should remove the trait enders from these since they`re called BnBs. Just use catstance3 or whip. And you`re not going to be using your trait in combos, especially since it was discovered that trait has full wakeup invincibility. It`ll also clean up the page a little bit. And thanks for the Jp1 after B3 F3, I`m gonna incorporate that into my Science video.
Better organized now? Yeh and I mentioned in the video that you can end with whip instead of trait forget to mention in the page. I agree, wakeup trait is too good and the only time I go for max damage combos is to end the round. Every other time you should probably go for the hard knock down. But even if you are going for your final combo to end the game and have already used up your trait, there is still a chance you can build some or all of it back up during your final combo. Ik you like to go very in depth in your videos so it might be worth a look at when you should end with x number of scratches or with whip for maximum damage. Too bad getting the number of scratches you want in training mode sucks, lol. Hopefully it stays consistent when to what and not vary from combo to combo so much.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Better organized now? Yeh and I mentioned in the video that you can end with whip instead of trait forget to mention in the page. I agree, wakeup trait is too good and the only time I go for max damage combos is to end the round. Every other time you should probably go for the hard knock down. But even if you are going for your final combo to end the game and have already used up your trait, there is still a chance you can build some or all of it back up during your final combo. Ik you like to go very in depth in your videos so it might be worth a look at when you should end with x number of scratches or with whip for maximum damage. Too bad getting the number of scratches you want in training mode sucks, lol. Hopefully it stays consistent when to what and not vary from combo to combo so much.
Yeah there`s a lot to look into with trait scratch damage and whatnot. But my first video will be an indepth look to punish for high damage from multiple scenarios, including very high damage corner combos I found. Script is done. Just gotta record.

Updated the OP with damage numbers for all the other combos. As well as changed the B2 section to combos that actually work. I thought that since you Cat Dash MB right after the B2 it would follow the same combo as the regular Cat Dash MB combo. Apparently not lol.

Oh shit. I'm sorry, I messed up in typing out some of the combos. I forgot to add 112 Cat Dash MB or Cat Dash MB to the 1 meter from J1 J2 or String combos. It should all be correct now.

If by 44 you mean 33 and if you mean entering those strings where I typed "String". Then no, B12D3 does more damage then 33 in the overall combo and as an actual string does 11% while 33 does 10%.
*shrug* if you say so, i guess the number on the screen is wrong and i'm not getting more damage than you

*shrug* if you say so, i guess the number on the screen is wrong and i'm not getting more damage than you
Hmm. It might that your are doing 11 Cat Dash MB/trait instead of 112 Cat Dash Mb/trait. I get that a lot. Or maybe when you did trait it had a different number of scratches. (depending if you did those combos) Which combo are you trying to do and are you using a J1 or J2 at the beginning and what numbers are you getting?

Edit: Also I of might screwed up in typing some damage numbers, so anything you find would be greatly appreciated.