What's new

Optimal kustoms

I just wanted to know what you guys are doing now Kustoms are allowed?

I'm playing around with low fireball, banshee barrage and whip and flip. Is that optimal or are there better options?

Last edited:

Zviko

Noob
I have Banshee Dash instead of Barrage. It's been a while I played her and I only played like 5 matches yesterday so don't really have an opinion on it yet. My 2nd loadout will be Low Fireball and the launcher for non-zoney matchups.

I have Banshee Dash instead of Barrage. It's been a while I played her and I only played like 5 matches yesterday so don't really have an opinion on it yet. My 2nd loadout will be Low Fireball and the launcher for non-zoney matchups.
What do you find banshee dash useful for can I ask? I've not used it much.

im doing loud and klear but with low star screamer replacing maleficent march. loud and klear got outzoned way too easily before, so adding low star screamer rectifies a lot of those problems.

landing beefy 27-30+% unbreakable combos from a banshee dash projectile for one bar is honestly so strong. you just have to do a lot of creative spacing and baiting to land it but its worth it every time

other bad thing about maleficent march was that it made your scream high. having the mid scream restored to you makes her scream KB twice as strong when you can cash out for 40+% unbreakable with deadly echo and the banshee dash loops

Benlo

PrayforSareena
Banshee barrage, air scream and maleficient march.
Banshee barrage (low) + air scream (overhead) so Sindel gets some air 50/50.
Maleficient march because I prefer the normal scream to be a db input instead of bf, and I use maleficient march as a combo ender, kinda like the damage it does.

Probably not an optimal kustom, but I wanted something different with her instead of hairkut+low fireball.

Raider

Noob
I just wanted to know what you guys are doing now Kustoms are allowed?

I'm playing around with low fireball, banshee barrage and whip and flip. Is that optimal or are there better options?
I am using exactly the same variation. Combos are not as good as Splitting Hairs but at least i have a projectile.