What's new

Optimal corner combos for jacqui. 1st round KO

Notez4

Noob

I’m not sure if these have been posted so I’ll go ahead. These are harder (for me at least) then the normal bnb, but squeeze out an extra 2 percent. And we all need some more combo variety so lab these and put them in your arsenal!

*edit - old bnb with dash up 112 clinch does 358 damage. Where the one I showed did 353.

**More edits - adding the third 4 to the clinch ended puts the first combo at 378.50 and the second combo at 378.25

@SonicFox5000
@HoneyBee
@Tweedy
@all jacqui players!

Last edited:

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

I’m not sure if these have been posted so I’ll go ahead. These are harder (for me at least) then the normal bnb, but squeeze out an extra 2 percent. And we all need some more combo variety so lab these and put them in your arsenal!

@SonicFox5000
@HoneyBee
@Tweedy
@all jacqui players!
Old BnB is actually dash up 112~clinch as the ender as opposed to f12~clinch.

Does the same damage iirc.

Notez4

Noob
Old BnB is actually dash up 112~clinch as the ender as opposed to f12~clinch.

Does the same damage iirc.
Ahh I see. Just tried that one out and it does 358. So still squeezing a bit more damage on these for a little more execution. Just trying to expand and try out new stuff

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You can get 410 meterless in the corner.

Ji3, 44, xx df1, 112 xx df3 (4443) = 410

May not work vs females

Also why do people only do two 4’s in grapple then do 3? You can get three 4’s then a 3.

Notez4

Noob
You can get 410 meterless in the corner.

Ji3, 44, xx df1, 112 xx df3 (4443) = 410

May not work vs females

Also why do people only do two 4’s in grapple then do 3? You can get three 4’s then a 3.
Yessir, I was excluding jump kick combos and going for grounded ones. And yeah I always go for two 4s cause I don’t normally want to risk dropping it online. But yeah I should have recorded doing the three 4s lol