What's new

General/Other Opinions And Ideas For Sub-Zero Moveset And Others mk10

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Hello TYM Community,
setting up this thread because I want to read what other Sub-Zero players would want sub-zero to have in his move set.
The first move I would want will be his famous ice ball but I would want him to recover faster so he can do follow ups (EX Version should freeze them longer and drain life while frozen). He should also do it in the air like green lanterns air projectile but it should freeze the opponent its fair because it dont take damage.
Sub-zero's ice clone should return and stay the same but the only thing I want is when Sub-zero does the EX version Sub-zero's whole body should turn to ice so when a opponent hits him they turn in to ice and yes Sub-zero can move as well while in the enhanced version.
Sub-zero should still have his slide but the normal Slide should be like Sub-zero's enhanced version in MK9 and his enhanced should be like killer frosts slide so he can continue combos.
His ground ice should be a low projectile should be like nightwings low projectile and hit low and his enhanced should look like coles level 2 in playstation all stars it should set the opponent in a juggle state also it should hit high/mid.
This is how I want Sub-zero to be how would you want him to be in the next MK

ryublaze

Noob
Hello TYM Community,
setting up this thread because I want to read what other Sub-Zero players would want sub-zero to have in his move set.
The first move I would want will be his famous ice ball but I would want him to recover faster so he can do follow ups (EX Version should freeze them longer and drain life while frozen). He should also do it in the air like green lanterns air projectile but it should freeze the opponent its fair because it dont take damage.
Sub-zero's ice clone should return and stay the same but the only thing I want is when Sub-zero does the EX version Sub-zero's whole body should turn to ice so when a opponent hits him they turn in to ice and yes Sub-zero can move as well while in the enhanced version.
Sub-zero should still have his slide but the normal Slide should be like Sub-zero's enhanced version in MK9 and his enhanced should be like killer frosts slide so he can continue combos.
His ground ice should be a low projectile should be like nightwings low projectile and hit low and his enhanced should look like coles level 2 in playstation all stars it should set the opponent in a juggle state also it should hit high/mid.
This is how I want Sub-zero to be how would you want him to be in the next MK
that would make Sub-Zero hella broke...

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Who said anything about twice in a row? He just needs a move where you can't hit him :DOGE
sorry i read it wrong
What if special moves affect interactables. Example opponent throws something at you and reptile melts it with forceball because forceball is acid. Or someone throws interactable at you and subzero freezes it.
I like the way you think aahhahahahaha you need to speak to ed boon ahahaha

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
he needs more normals for the neutral game, as it is now all he has is standing 2. give ice puddle a use and give him the ice shower move.
I agree with you because he is the master of ice he should have a lot of special moves I think he didnt have that much because of cyber sub

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Lol ironic ahahahha
You know funny story, back in the day a woman complained to the company who made that game she saw her son do that fatality and it seemed vile and disgusting. It got alot of news and attention, now if you were to play that game today on MAME or SNES Roms you will see a Cheese wedge on the screen meaning you did an Illegal move in the game. Smh wow I mean its funny as hell and hell of a good fatality to do to your opponent.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Ice ball (duh!)
Slide kick (obviously)
Ice shower (front, behind) OR Ice clone (giving him both special moves would make him a hella broke zoner so just one of them)
Ice puddle just for the fun of it
and...
NEW MOVE! Ice spikes (close-medium-far)! Sun-Zero throws ice on the ground pointing at the distance (again: close-medium-far) he shoots his ground projectile. Just like Quan Chi or Freddy.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
I'm probably in the minority but I enjoyed his mk v dc moveset. Oh, and he wasn't a shitter in that game either

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
You know funny story, back in the day a woman complained to the company who made that game she saw her son do that fatality and it seemed vile and disgusting. It got alot of news and attention, now if you were to play that game today on MAME or SNES Roms you will see a Cheese wedge on the screen meaning you did an Illegal move in the game. Smh wow I mean its funny as hell and hell of a good fatality to do to your opponent.
Yh I guess you can say they took the 'PISS'

E

Eldriken

Just make Kitana's (if she's in the game) fans cause as much blood to come out as they did in MK2 and I'll be happy.