What's new

Opinion: We Don't Need (and Don't Want) Guest Characters in a MK Game

trufenix

bye felicia
Anyway, keep those pitchforks high and raise those "Kira for MK11" banners for all at NRS to see
I know you're doing a thing here, and I respect it, but I would go back in time and sabotage every single download for Kratos and Freddy in MK9 if I thought it would get Kobra in MKXI.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I know you're doing a thing here, and I respect it, but I would go back in time and sabotage every single download for Kratos and Freddy in MK9 if I thought it would get Kobra in MKXI.
Lol eww. I don’t know what they were thinking with that character.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Seriously though, if Baraka is in MK11 for whatever reason I hope he gets a significant revamp. Yeah he's a MK OG but this weird 'hunchback brawler' style NRS keeps trying to give him just doesn't work for him in terms of casual appeal, lore, or competitive play.

Everyone, including the ability for the game to be made, is picked by WB. But clearly its not all profit driven. There wasn't any movie money behind Hellboy or TMNT, even Predator and Alien were dormant franchises at the time they were introduced in MKX.

Really only Black Lightning, Jason and Zod got timed at or around the time their stuff got launched. People wanted tons of TDK dlc for I1 that they never got, people wanted Michael Myers in MKX, even JL got pretty shit representation in I2.
Alien covenant
2019 Hellboy movie
The TNMT we're having crossovers with Batman in the comics
The only one that was weirdly timed was Predator because his next movie came out in 2018