What's new

Op-Ed: there must be an improvement in MK11's soundtrack, featuring the Netherkast's Shad!

Audio Volume of NRS games needs to be updated indeed, most of the time it becomes hard to actually hear anything at all, this is also one of the reason why people can't remember MKX soundtracks, in the end, i think it cripled most of the great themes in the game, they also need to drop the movie theme soundtracks, i really wish Dan Forden could get his shit together.

Case in reference the best soundtracks from MKX if you do some magic to turn the volume up are:
The Kove (Round 2)
Kuatan Jungle (all 3 Rounds) probably the only MKX soundtracks with MK style of composition.
Outworld Market Place (Round1 and Round 2)
The pit (Round 1 and finish him loop)

Everything else it really felt like missed the mark.
the problem is that you cant simply raise video game volume. it is either specially designed so that it does not mask sfx and voices, then it can be loud. thats why classical music without beats, noises and speech works so well. or, if you dont want to cut anything away, like in dan fordens beat- and noise-heavy music, it cant be loud.

I'm down, if you have soundcloud please share, i'm not a professional musician but i do sometimes upload stuff related to gaming music or TV shows music, i even compose some of them.

@DarkSlayerSmith is a natural at it, and we also do collabs from time to time with a mutual friend we have.
Dude, you want to co work with me or what? I didnt understand your Post properly lool.
Lets make a track from scratch!

Are you in?

@Eddy Wang
I usually communicate via whatsapp and dropbox when it comes to music.
we could communicate here as well but to be honest I dont want to use tym that much anymore (not as long as crimsonshadow is admin here) otherwise in discord or twitter?
What do you think?

best should be whatsapp and dropbox and twitter to share!

https://twitter.com/MK_TAKUMA