What's new

Question - Summoner Oops..did I break him? Summoner insane corner game with Dink!

yaro86

Noob
Oh man, it will be an ridiculous amount of salt that Quan is going to generate. And it's only 1 day after the patch dropped.

Fck yeah!

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Okay, a few things.

You can actually get 52% 1 bar off his OH, instead of 50% pre patch, using @legion666's combo progression of:
F4xxskull, LT, 4, 4xxExTrance, BatSummon, F2122, 4, LT, NJP, 141
This leads into bat summon into oki.

Also I think I've found another way to get bat out after trance, this involves a bit more guess work, and you can't combo just vortex, but it's still there. Though it may just be more beneficial to go for damage and oki now I'm not sure yet.

Good shit though Dink! Quan livesss!

And more to come later from me too!

Okay, a few things.

You can actually get 52% 1 bar off his OH, instead of 50% pre patch, using @legion666's combo progression of:
F4xxskull, LT, 4, 4xxExTrance, BatSummon, F2122, 4, LT, NJP, 141
This leads into bat summon into oki.

Also I think I've found another way to get bat out after trance, this involves a bit more guess work, and you can't combo just vortex, but it's still there. Though it may just be more beneficial to go for damage and oki now I'm not sure yet.

Good shit though Dink! Quan livesss!

And more to come later from me too!
I was about to post here a video of this 52% 1 bar combo off his f4 to make @STB Shujinkydink sorry that he didn't tag me in a Summoner tech video , but I am even more glad that people like you noticed that 1 bar combos using this progression are optimal)
Also: do you feel we should post the MB throw stuff into separate thread, now that it is a 25/25/25/25 guess) or wait so that nobody starts crying to nerf Quan for like 100th time!?))))