What's new

Online NA East

MURK

Noob
Anyone have any updates about the current tournament going on such as...

Top 8
Who is winners/losers
Or if it is over, who won???

Imperor

My Game's Always So Fast, So Fine
Top 8 is tomorrow. There wasn’t an official stream today. And no idea if there’s one tomorrow. The promotion of this has been terrible imo.
Agreed. I don't think I've seen official tweets from NRS about it, just tweets from pro players discussing it. Wondering if they are experiencing any connection issues in their games? Lol

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Top 8 is tomorrow. There wasn’t an official stream today. And no idea if there’s one tomorrow. The promotion of this has been terrible imo.
No kidding man. Where’s the Kombat cup/war of the gods for this game? This is dumb man.

I didn’t hear shit about this prior. Other than this dude Murk low key hating on Ninjakilla, lol. Is this EMPR Murk? If so, I hope you get mopped by NK at EVO in pools my guy.

MURK

Noob
No kidding man. Where’s the Kombat cup/war of the gods for this game? This is dumb man.

I didn’t hear shit about this prior. Other than this dude Murk low key hating on Ninjakilla, lol. Is this EMPR Murk? If so, I hope you get mopped by NK at EVO in pools my guy.
I'm not going to evo but maybe you and I can have a money match on deoxy/pig of the hut stream...

Teach me a lesson about my "low key hating"‍♂

Cashual

I'm not going to evo but maybe you and I can have a money match on deoxy/pig of the hut stream...

Teach me a lesson about my "low key hating"‍♂
Just because you said some dumb shit and came off hating hard on a kid you wanna flex by mopping me up ?

Tell you what, you come to Colorado and chase me up a mountain and jump off a cliff with skis on because that’s where I get busy for real. We can put money on that.

Then we can get some casuals in and you can do all the teaching you want.

MURK

Noob
Just because you said some dumb shit and came off hating hard on a kid you wanna flex by mopping me up ?

Tell you what, you come to Colorado and chase me up a mountain and jump off a cliff with skis on because that’s where I get busy for real. We can put money on that.

Then we can get some casuals in and you can do all the teaching you want.
...or we can throw on the boxing gloves and get down to some real mortal kombat for money

Cashual

...or we can throw on the boxing gloves and get down to some real mortal kombat for money
this dude tryna box over a forum post, I can’t.

Definition of nut ass! You better be like 19.

You made a dumb post and now you wanna money match and fight get a grip.

MURK

Noob
Hey you declined my offer on the video game and then proceeded to bring up some real life competitive ideas so I did the same lol. Boxing is no different from racing down some mountain in skies ‍♂

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Kombat played out of his mind with Johnny. Also, NinjaKilla and SonicFox did their thing as expected. BigD could have beaten NinjaKilla too, he played really well yesterday. All great showings.

Cashual

Hey you declined my offer on the video game and then proceeded to bring up some real life competitive ideas so I did the same lol. Boxing is no different from racing down some mountain in skies ‍♂
You know what, I guess you’re right about that