What's new

Online MK Trivia Night

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
What's up, TYM? If you're like me, you're quarantined and going a little crazy. Before the pandemic, I ran a "pub trivia" company, where my hosts would run live trivia events in bars and restaurants. All of my venues have been shut down due to the virus, so I've started running online trivia shows for companies and private events. They're a lot of fun, so I figured I could put one together for TYM, if anyone was interested. This would be a free event, just for fun and to be social.

These events are run on Discord. Each team gets their own private channel and there's also a public channel for people to chat on. I use the one audio channel to announce the questions and answers and to play music, but many of my teams like to set up their own Zoom or Google Hangouts channels so they can privately audio chat.

The game would cover general MK info, including the lore of the MK universe, the 1st movie, and all of the games. The games start out pretty easy and get much more difficult as they progress. Teams get to wager points on their answers, so there's a bit of strategy to the games, as well.

My trivia is meant to be played by teams, so players could form their own teams or we could figure out a way to get people assigned to teams. Depending on the number of participants, teams could be anywhere from 3-8 players each.

If you'd be interested, please post in this thread. I figure we'd need about 20-30 players to make it a fun and worthwhile event.

Last edited:

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
I'm one of those who would need to be assigned to a team, also would be a good way to get to know other members from the site, so I'm all for it ^_^