What's new

One Month!

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Ah, I see.

Well, then I dunno, it's just that I see no point watching people post "reaction videos" because they just seem fake by default to me.

When I heard the crowd cheering as Shang Tsung's face showed up in the latest trailer? That's my kind of reaction video! It sounds real, not fake and put online for views.
I like these too. The more people cheering the better

It's always a war against those types, but the sad part is they are winning. If you wanna make any success on youtube that is the route you have to go. If you do anything FGC related and manage to make anything of your YT channel its more a freak accident than anything else.
Yeah, you are 100% right, I am afraid.

I have a small channel with Ij2 and MKX gameplay. I have tried to do some reaction videos, but it did not work. I can't scream like a little girl and fake react. But it seems people really enjoy watching that.

D

Deleted member 59910

I’m turning on my PS4 just to see the pre-order download countdown. I’m getting sick. I’m so hyped that hurts.

Reactions: Zev

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
oh yeah, this 4 remaining weeks will be a sweet suffering torture already, rsrsr .... any piece of MK11 information from now and then is very very valuable ! we can wait, but it hurts, rrsrsr !! :p

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I actually enjoy having the story available/leaked early. It provides me an opportunity to sit and watch the story like a movie prior to me getting my copy of the game. It ultimately saves me time because if there are unlocks associated with the story mode I can play through it later but skip the cut scenes. Gives me more time to play the other modes of the game sooner.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Stay away from MK youtubers at all costs.
Stay way from YouTube in general when MK11 comes out, if you care about the story anyway.

Literally the day Devil May Cry 5 came out, spoiler thumbnails for the game started popping up everywhere on YouTube. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Exactly 28 days, 5 hours, 57 minutes and 50 seconds.
Where did you pre-order the physical copy? Saraiva is going to give beta codes and Shao Kahn.
Are you on ps4? Add me and let’s play some MK11 when the game comes out! :)
Id: Apollo-Rezk
I think we've talked before!

Saraiva didn't give me any code yet );

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Stay way from YouTube in general when MK11 comes out, if you care about the story anyway.

Literally the day Devil May Cry 5 came out, spoiler thumbnails for the game started popping up everyone on YouTube. It's ridiculous.
I hate that. At least if they play the story don't put spoilers in the thumbnails.