What's new

""On your knees!" KOTAL KHAN's face model found.

Art Lean

Noob
The second guy definitely looks way more like him...

.. and why the hell is this not just publicly advertised by NRS? Shouldn't they be getting credit where credit's due rather than fans still searching instagram accounts a year later?

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
The second guy definitely looks way more like him...

.. and why the hell is this not just publicly advertised by NRS? Shouldn't they be getting credit where credit's due rather than fans still searching instagram accounts a year later?
in a time where songs from bands get cut out or people like hulk hogan and some basketball guy being removed from games i would rather stay safe and keep infos tight.

Art Lean

Noob
in a time where songs from bands get cut out or people like hulk hogan and some basketball guy being removed from games i would rather stay safe and keep infos tight.
I don't see how it makes any difference, because I'm sure they'd erase and re-record a voice actor if they did something very inappropriate, yet they get their names in the credits.

Besides, wouldn't be the first time someone from MK got their onscreen-likeness recast because of their offscreen behaviour:

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
I don't see how it makes any difference, because I'm sure they'd erase and re-record a voice actor if they did something very inappropriate, yet they get their names in the credits.

Besides, wouldn't be the first time someone from MK got their onscreen-likeness recast because of their offscreen behaviour:

but imagine the cost for nr to do it now. lets say the kotal guy fucked up so hard that the media backlash for having him ingame is so high that they would need to remove him in mk11 and replace all the stuff with a other actor. i would rather lowprofile such stuff instead to risk that anyone digs something up these days.