What's new

On a positive note!!!

Mayz22

Noob
This is my 2nd post on tym threads. I have been humbled by my 1st post, some good some bad, trolls and helpful users. Within the 2 days my 1st thread was posted, I improved my gameplay thanks to these guys!!! With that said, even with the few gripes I have I absolutley love this game!!! I love the overall simplicity yet harder to master game style this time around. I liked mkx but I didnt stick with it like I wanted too. My main was Kung Jin and he was a blast to use, but I really never picked up any other character except scorpion of course until jason was released. MK 11 is like crack to me lol!!!! My biggest issue right now is I work 3rd shift and it cuts down my play time. I play mainly on ps4, I have it for both X1 and ps4 and Im down to spar with anybody on ps4. Maybe I can learn something new!!!

ThePedro

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1) Scorpion was the highest tier, but got nerfed recently. He is still good, but many people try to play the person over defensively while crouch blocking in the corner throwing out random shots, attempted to set up a teleport. Mid tier and high tier Scorpion players aren't much better. You could try reinventing the character into full rushdown, or something else. But he actually has good 50/50 mixups.