What's new

OMG, Stryker has a secret.

Derek

Noob
He's really Gary Busey
Stryker

Gary Busey

Someone on my list said that Stryker looked like Gary Busey and I couldn't agree more. If you guys want to lock this thread feel free. Just thought I'd make a little joke.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Moved, it's only a myth that he is Gary :wink:

On this topic...watch Paul Phoenix's ending in Tekken 3 for PS1. The cop that pulls him over, is Kevin Spacey!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
In Tekken 4 they went for Goldberg with Marduk, and J Lo with Christie, and in Tekken 5 I believe the Nina Williams sister is definitely supposed to look like Uma Thurman, and Steve Fox is another celeb rip off.

Derek

Noob
Shock said:
In Tekken 4 they went for Goldberg with Marduk, and J Lo with Christie, and in Tekken 5 I believe the Nina Williams sister is definitely supposed to look like Uma Thurman, and Steve Fox is another celeb rip off.
lawl, Marduk=Goldberg? God I hated the WCW so much. I watched Broc Lessnar vs. Goldberg at Wrestlemania 20 and haven't paid for that shit since. The WWE stories suck now and so do most of the newer wrestlers and well, the WWE ruined ECW and TNA sucks. Man, wrestling used to be so cool now it's all dumb story lines.

dreemernj

Ambassador
l SuGaR l said:
Shock said:
lawl, Marduk=Goldberg? God I hated the WCW so much. I watched Broc Lessnar vs. Goldberg at Wrestlemania 20 and haven't paid for that shit since. The WWE stories suck now and so do most of the newer wrestlers and well, the WWE ruined ECW and TNA sucks. Man, wrestling used to be so cool now it's all dumb story lines.
++

Shock said:
I totally Agree with all of the above. Marduk did look like Goldberg in Tekken 4, but as a polygon, he winds up looking like someone else.
To me, In Tekken 4, Ling Xiayou looked like Ziyi Zhang from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, I don't know why but every time I played with Xiayou, she somewhat reminds me of her.

Raditz

Noob
What about Eddy's Tekken 3 ending where he hauls Will Smith at the camera in the drug lord's house? Laughing hard at Kevin Spacey the motorcycle cop

T

TempesT

they've been taking celebrities and molding characters after them for awhile now... angel from kof is a tribute ot The Rock... and so on :lol: