What's new

OMG! 17 hits combo

Doufer

Noob
some guy named ST VEGA on XBL did 17 hits combo on me when he played as Kabal.. crazy shit! He spinned then did uppercut he ran to do another uppercut, and then another uppercut

Klisp

Noob
I doubt that too. Let's see when shock says after he chimes in after the tournament this weekend.

Derek

Noob
Kabal can relaunch combo the Robots, Sheeva, Sub, Nightwolf, Jax, Kung Lao, Sonya, Kabal. That should explain it. I don't know how he relaunched you when he didn't even hit me the first round.

:?

yeah i don't think with fast uppercut recovery you could even do this besides the fact i believe they took fast uppercut recovery out of the xbla port

Vega

Handsome Fighter
l SuGaR l said:
Kabal can relaunch combo the Robots, Sheeva, Sub, Nightwolf, Jax, Kung Lao, Sonya, Kabal. That should explain it. I don't know how he relaunched you when he didn't even hit me the first round.

:?
Wait, uh. . .what? I don't remember ever playing you. Perhaps it was my friend playing, I let him use my GT every-so-often.

The combo I did to him was nothing more than a relaunch infinite. He just didn't explain it too clearly.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I got a 15 hit Reptile combo last night at NEC in casuals :D

Looks like Vega answered the question himself.

krsx

Noob
Of course you are, and what I'm saying is it doesn't have to be all one sided - even if it is #1 vs #23. One wrong move and it's an easy 51% off his lifebar...

DAVE101 said:
I found some tight mk3 junk. I'll PM you when my internet is working.
Cool, that's what I'm working on right now coincidently.
Send it to me when you can.