What's new

Omen of Sorrow: New Character Reveal... Quasimodo.

"Omen of Sorrow: New Character Reveal"
Rotterdam, The Netherlands – May 25, 2018 – SOEDESCO and AOne Games unveiled a new character today, the ill-fated but astonishingly strong Quasimodo, bounded to guard the book of tears with his deadly tricks; Hooks, wall jumps, and stage modifying powers will severely restrain their opponents options during combat. As everyone tries to get a hold of the powerful artifact, Quasimodo won’t allow any entity, nor good or evil, to fulfill their desire for power; his promise to watch over the book is personal, and it was entrusted to him by the only person that cared or loved him.

More characters of Omen of Sorrow from a cast of twelve gloomy characters inspired by dark European myths and legends and the definitive release date will be revealed over the summer so gamers will have to stay tuned for more!

*AOne Games (2015) is a videogame company currently developing “Omen of Sorrow”, a fighting videogame featuring characters inspired by classic horror.

www.aonegames.com

www.facebook.com/aonegamespage

Quasimodo Reveal:

ESRB:

PEGI:

@STORMS, @CrimsonShadow, @Tanno, @CrazyFingers, @TAKUMA, @HellblazerHawkman

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Me digs this. He walks like Styx. Wall Jump? Digs it! Hooks? Will check this out. Stage modifying powers? Reminds me of Styx with his deadly traps.

When I get to Viennality I gotta try all the characters. ^^