What's new

Omega Meterless Hitting Low

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Soooooooo lol... Okay let me try and educate you. Slavery has been around forever too bud, doesnt mean it needs to stay around. Also ive been playing fighting games since before you could shit in your own pants. Remember kids, assumptions make an ass out of literally just you.
wait a second. Did low profiling just get compared to slavery??

I've now seen it all here, guys!

Omega beams have chased flash around the world and hit him.. there should be nowhere on the screen they can't go..
In reality meterburn beams should be a 50/50 up for overhead down for low.
Everyone else trait fits their lore besides dark side

seveergg

The Elegant Swagger Beast
wait a second. Did low profiling just get compared to slavery??

I've now seen it all here, guys!
Do you know what english grammar is? Punctuation? Are you out of high school? In no way did i compare low profiling to slavery, i pointed out that the concept of saying something has been around for a long time or forever so why change it os dumb which it is. I couldve said mcdonalds has been around forever or donald trump or anything else that sucks thats been around for too long. Use your brain.

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Soooooooo lol... Okay let me try and educate you. Slavery has been around forever too bud, doesnt mean it needs to stay around. Also ive been playing fighting games since before you could shit in your own pants. Remember kids, assumptions make an ass out of literally just you.
I don't assume you're an idiot... I've accepted it as fact. Slavery?

Also, unless you had access to fighting games before sf2 and mk1... I highly doubt you have more experience with game mechanics than myself.

I look forward to your irrational response and am curious if you can beat comparing low profiling to slavery.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Do you know what english grammar is? Punctuation? Are you out of high school? In no way did i compare low profiling to slavery, i pointed out that the concept of saying something has been around for a long time or forever so why change it os dumb which it is. I couldve said mcdonalds has been around forever or donald trump or anything else that sucks thats been around for too long. Use your brain.
Comparison [kuh m-par-uh-suh n] noun:
1) a likening; illustration by similitude.
2) the considering of two things with regard to some characteristic that is common to both

That's right out of any English dictionary.

The mention of slavery in this thread was non-existent until you brought it up:
Slavery has been around forever too bud, doesnt mean it needs to stay around.
Do you know what English grammar is? Do you know why that "too" is in your sentence? I know why. It's because you were quoting JesterSMX who said:
[lo-profiling has] been around forever...
Well there you have it. You're quoting a post that directly talks about low-profiling being around forever, and stating that slavery "too" has been around forever, but neither are concepts you support. Effectively comparing the two, by definition.

Last edited:

seveergg

Comparison [kuh m-par-uh-suh n] noun:
1) a likening; illustration by similitude.
2) the considering of two things with regard to some characteristic that is common to both

That's right out of any English dictionary.

The mention of slavery in this thread was non-existent until you brought it up:

Do you know what English grammar is? Do you know why that "too" is in your sentence? I know why. It's because you were quoting JesterSMX who said:

Well there you have it. You're quoting a post that directly talks about low-profiling being around forever, and stating that slavery "too" has been around forever, but neither are concepts you support. Effectively comparing the two, by definition.

Actually, again, i compared the length of time of both things being around. I guess because the word slavery is in the sentence it means thats what im comparing it to? No, i wouldve had to say something along the lines of low profiling is just as bad as slavery. In the context of what i said, the length of time it has been a present factor is what is being compared. Again, do you know grammar ill ask again. Pinpoint one too that i missed that makes you look smarter too. Please be less butthurt. Thanks bud.

seveergg

I don't assume you're an idiot... I've accepted it as fact. Slavery?

Also, unless you had access to fighting games before sf2 and mk1... I highly doubt you have more experience with game mechanics than myself.

I look forward to your irrational response and am curious if you can beat comparing low profiling to slavery.

You and maddog belong together. Nothing better than two clueless children thinking they are better/smarter/faster/etc. You can accept idiocracy as a fact all you want. Proof is in the pudding bud. Ill refer you to my last post with maddog about the slavery thing since both of you need a nice refresher course in context. Its okay though, keep being the best you you can be lols this post war betwixt us 3 is literally making my day

seveergg

Before either of you two MCAs try and say anything further let me help you not look so stupid. What was said about low profiling is that it has been around forever. The logic behind that is like saying slavery has been around forever. If youd like to focus on the word slavery then take it out and put anything else in its place that has been around for awhile and (in your opinion) shouldnt be and what i said still works lol. My point is still valid and your point, jester, was and forever will be idiotic. Therefore ill take a point and yall just let me know when you catch up okay? Shouldnt be hard with two brains.

JesterSMX

Before either of you two MCAs try and say anything further let me help you not look so stupid. What was said about low profiling is that it has been around forever. The logic behind that is like saying slavery has been around forever. If youd like to focus on the word slavery then take it out and put anything else in its place that has been around for awhile and (in your opinion) shouldnt be and what i said still works lol. My point is still valid and your point, jester, was and forever will be idiotic. Therefore ill take a point and yall just let me know when you catch up okay? Shouldnt be hard with two brains.
Jesus... You really hate low profiling that much huh? Keep the attacks coming. You are doing a great job of making yourself look like a crazy person. Try to top "betwixt."

seveergg

Jesus... You really hate low profiling that much huh? Keep the attacks coming. You are doing a great job of making yourself look like a crazy person. Try to top "betwixt."
Ay man no hostility its all love i just defend meself. I apologize for going so ham but yes idk i dont like the mechanic of low profiling much. Never have, probably never will. But im also a low tier only playerso i mean i probably hate a lot of normal and balance mechanics that my low tier mind cant overcome lol. Really im just being a big overstuffed baby. Anyway, everyone is entitled to their opinion and i shouldnt be attacking anyone for theirs so again to you and maddog i apologize. We can hopefully agree that catwomans low profiling abilities are just too damn bullshitthough and im happy they are making her more punishable

seveergg

So for as long as you've been playing fighting games, have you always hated low profiling? Why?
Well i mean i guess when i was a buttonmashing kid playing like sf2 or tekken at preschool i didnt realize what mechanics even were so i havent ALWAYS hated low profiling however like i said in my last post i just really am being a big low tier baby, and a lot of what i say is just me going really ham to try and get reactions or laughs. Low profiling in this game though for certain matchups just seems extremely unfair and unbalanced so yah thats how i feel i guess

JesterSMX

Ay man no hostility its all love i just defend meself. I apologize for going so ham but yes idk i dont like the mechanic of low profiling much. Never have, probably never will. But im also a low tier only playerso i mean i probably hate a lot of normal and balance mechanics that my low tier mind cant overcome lol. Really im just being a big overstuffed baby. Anyway, everyone is entitled to their opinion and i shouldnt be attacking anyone for theirs so again to you and maddog i apologize. We can hopefully agree that catwomans low profiling abilities are just too damn bullshitthough and im happy they are making her more punishable
Thx. I apologize too.

MGTarkus

Kohustle
Slavery can actually be very beneficial to the state. Depends on what and how it is happening. Wrong? Maybe but the money it brings in helps out failing economies so you really don't have an argument. Low profiling is fine. Other wise it would take to long and would be too hard for characters to get in. It can be toned down but if won't ever disappear. You sound whiny and salty. If you were educating and not just being a pansy you wouldn't of added a senseless insult in at the end as well.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Omega beams have chased flash around the world and hit him.. there should be nowhere on the screen they can't go..
In reality meterburn beams should be a 50/50 up for overhead down for low.
Everyone else trait fits their lore besides dark side
Actually apply this to his super. if it hits atop it's overhead. Hits from behind they have to block the opposite direction. For lore sake this needs to happen.