What's new

Omega Injustice

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
What if NRS put out an Omega style patch for Injustice? What would you guys like to see? Be as crazy as you want.

Harley
  • MB armored silly slide
  • Throws mb version of cupcakes as normal version. Throws 5 when mb with a further reaching arc
  • 2D3 is TS cancellable again
  • F2 is now 19F
  • Regular gunshot is mb version.
  • Trait is now choosable like Green Arrrow's

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Lobo

-You can keep doing DF1 to keep shooting the gun repeatedly like the MB
-His Forward dash is invincible on startup
-His Backdash is just like the roll Batman does during B23
-You can keep reloading Lobo's Trait to keep getting more shells (theres no limit)
-MB Party Crasher has 4 hits of armor

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Lobo

-You can keep doing DF1 to keep shooting the gun repeatedly like the MB
-His Forward dash is invincible on startup
-His Backdash is just like the roll Batman does during B23
-You can keep reloading Lobo's Trait to keep getting more shells (theres no limit)
-MB Party Crasher has 4 hits of armor
Infinte shells with repeated gunshot? That chip damage on block tho

Decay

King of the Bill
Lobos hook charge is an over head into a low like doomsday ES.

-nuke shells reload animation can be cancelled like green lantern's into a special

-lobo can air dash, but with the same roll animation.

-anti air grab is 4 frames with extended hit box

-standing 3 can be tick throwable

-down 2 is 7 frames

-b2 starts up in 15 frames for a true 50/50

-backdash similar to bane but has a cloud of cigar smoke to conceal is exact location for a short period of time.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Lobos hook charge is an over head into a low like doomsday ES.

-nuke shells reload animation can be cancelled like green lantern's into a special

-lobo can air dash, but with the same roll animation.

-anti air grab is 4 frames with extended hit box

-standing 3 can be tick throwable

-down 2 is 7 frames

-b2 starts up in 15 frames for a true 50/50

-backdash similar to bane but has a cloud of cigar smoke to conceal is exact location for a short period of time.
I can't stop laughing at the idea of a rolling air dash

E

Eldriken

Doomsday:

• He has a tendril attack with his bone protrusions that tracks, goes full screen and is armored which pulls his opponent to him (read some comics, he has a tendril ability in one of his iterations)
  • Venom breaks armor and MB Venom is +10 on block (fuck yo backdashes, people)
  • Earth Shake is armored and MB Earth Shake causes him to use Earth Shake with one hand and then immediately follows it with his second hand and launches for a full combo
  • MB Super Nova is unavoidable, recovers immediately and has one hit of armor
  • MB Up Venom is fully armored and safe on block
  • Earth Shake is fully invincible on wake up and remains grab immune but loses its armor as a wake up attack (screw your oki game, fellas)
  • Body splash (jd3) gains its pre-vanilla phantom hitbox again
  • Trait lasts for 12 seconds (up from 6) and has a cooldown of 9 seconds (down from 15)
  • While in trait, Doomsday is projectile immune and cannot be parried. Everything else remains the same
  • Doomsday's d1 is now a low
I can think of more, but I'm sure people will call me crazy enough with these changes alone. Yes, I want Doomsday to be #1. >=D

Last edited by a moderator:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Flash is as fast as he should be, that means his walk speed is ludicrous now at 4 times as fast, his dash has no recovery frames and all his normals are all 6 frame or fast on start up.

- he gets an additional move thats a teleport that puts him on the other side of the opponent like he ran around the world in the other direction to get there.

- he gets 2 more super moves just for added flair, he gets the Sonic boom punch from the Flash TV show. and he also gets the Flash around the world super from the Justice league animated series (what he did on lex/brainiac)

- he has a should bash move instead of LC thats twice as fast and if block just goes through the opponent, on hit its basically kabals nomad dash, only longer range attacks can punish it on block.

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
Ares -

Air dash - most caped characters do

Ability to godsmack at any point while in the air straight down simple by pressing d,d 2 while airborn.

Dark Energy hits mid

Faster startup of all forms of trait - uninterruptable canceled from strings

Axe's multple hits hit faster to deal with armored advances

F1 causes a restand where he is +3

MB Invis add's a 5% damage increase while active

Increased back walk speed

Blocked trait no longer causes pushback on the up versions of them

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Batman

Doesnt lose trait if gets hit or pushblocked.

Can release bats while being comboed.

Normals have more range.

KL spin like wake up attack.

19frames f3.

Pre-patch J2 and b23.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Ares -

Air dash - most caped characters do

Ability to godsmack at any point while in the air straight down simple by pressing d,d 2 while airborn.

Dark Energy hits mid

Faster startup of all forms of trait - uninterruptable canceled from strings

Axe's multple hits hit faster to deal with armored advances

F1 causes a restand where he is +3

MB Invis add's a 5% damage increase while active

Increased back walk speed

Blocked trait no longer causes pushback on the up versions of them
Air Dash cross up into unblockable God Smack? pls lol

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Doomsday:

• He has a tendril attack with his bone protrusions that tracks, goes full screen and is armored which pulls his opponent to him (read some comics, he has a tendril ability in one of his iterations)
  • Venom breaks armor and MB Venom is +10 on block (fuck yo backdashes, people)
  • Earth Shake is armored and MB Earth Shake causes him to use Earth Shake with one hand and then immediately follows it with his second hand and launches for a full combo
  • MB Super Nova is unavoidable, recovers immediately and has one hit of armor
  • MB Up Venom is fully armored and safe on block
  • Earth Shake is fully invincible on wake up and remains grab immune but loses its armor as a wake up attack (screw your oki game, fellas)
  • Body splash (jd3) gains its pre-vanilla phantom hitbox again
I can think of more, but I'm sure people will call me crazy enough with these changes alone. Yes, I want Doomsday to be #1. >=D
>_>

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Killer Frost
-Instant air ice daggers
-Trait cancels
-able to cancel slide
-after fully charging trait, she will be completely engulfed in ice (like my avatar) and if anyone touches her the opponent will be frozen (like after a MB parry)

Actually...this is how she should have been designed to begin with!

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Nightwing: @TheBoyBlunder (Shit, don't tell me you got banned again)
  • His D3 animation is switched with the D3 in his U3D3 normal.
  • Staff is completely deleted because when's the last time Dick used a fucking staff. Ground spark now has 21 frames of startup, in place of Ground Pound.
  • He now has a wall-jump that can be cancelled into an air-normal/wingdings.
  • He now has an air special extremely similar to Guy's vertical elbow attack that's plus 5 on block regardless of height.
  • Standing 3 is now a low, Flipkick comes out in 10 frames, his dash has been reduced to 10 frames and he now tucks his legs in when he jumps like an actual fucking acrobat.
  • His new trait is a timed stance switch similar to Yun's, where it seems like there's 3 of him, his juggle potential increases exponentially, and all moves get an additional 5 frames of block advantage. It lasts for 7 seconds and has a 7 second cooldown because NRS.
  • D1 now has 8 frames of startup, however D1 & D12 have been reduced to +1 and +3 respectively.
  • Standing 1 & 11 now hit mid, and there's no longer any gap in 112.
  • Nightwing now has a super-jump similar to Ibuki, and also has her ninja dashes that can corpse hop on KD.

Last edited: