What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr [Old] Why is everyone thinking Ferra/Torr are evil?

What do you guys think, are they evil or good?

• Evil

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Good

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Neutral

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

Andromeda

I am Bard
I don't think they are. I actually think that they're more neutral than anything, and I hope they are neutral.

My only thing is that I really hope that in their arcade ending, they don't have the most predictable ending by having Torr suddenly gain the strength to defeat Ferra because she owns him like a slave or whatever. They're one of the more interesting characters they added to this game, I would definitely appreciate to see more of them and get to know them a hell of a lot more than we do now. I just hope they don't do anything predictable with them or do anything stupid that makes me disappointed in getting my hopes up for them.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
i always thought it would be awesome to make a movie where it initially portrays a good looking person as protagonist and an average or somewhat angry looking person as the antagonist but overtime they flipped roles.
I always thought that it takes one look outside of mainstream Hollywood to get what you'd think is awesome tbh.

More OT, I'm not sure where this assumption comes from. They look feral, sure (with names like that, who could've thought?..) and they may or may not have... interesting ideas on socialization, ways to deal with problems and the like, but not that we can tell much more. They don't exactly look like some sort of villaineous pair, although there's something unsettling about them ofc. But hey, they're probably from different world, it would be strange if there wasn't.

Last edited:
Added "Neutral" to the poll options.

To be honest, I think Torr is really cute.
lol My guess is that they are going to be neutral, that Torr just wants to watch out for Ferra and keep her alive.
I do believe they'll join the good guys in the end though.
Ferra... I dunno what to think about her yet, she seems plain crazy.
How nice. I like your thought.
That is adorable!
I hope so. I don't want them to get trumped on all the time on the villains' side.
A mentally-unstable other-realmer and her unconditional protector. Sounds pleasant.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Added "Neutral" to the poll options.

How nice. I like your thought.
That is adorable!
I hope so. I don't want them to get trumped on all the time on the villains' side.
A mentally-unstable other-realmer and her unconditional protector. Sounds pleasant.
I'm pretty sure that that's what's gonna happen. The villains probably won't see anything in them but dumb minions, while the good guys are gonna see their potential and that they're not really evil, but forced to do what they do. And since Torr wants what's best for Ferra, he'll gladly join the good guys. Think of it like a King Kong/Ann relationship. Hopefully with a better ending though.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
i always thought it would be awesome to make a movie where it initially portrays a good looking person as protagonist and an average or somewhat angry looking person as the antagonist but overtime they flipped roles.
Man there is a new movie out like that but telling you what the actual movie is spoils it because that's the plot twist...

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
this isn't Injustice. MK never been about good vs evil, its about survival of the fittest. Even the "good" guys are bloodlusted as fuck and done some evil shit in their past.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
They snuggle, so at the very least, Torr is some kind of good.
I think Ferra is chaotic neutral.

Judging by their interactions with the Brohemoth and Raiden, I'm guessing they end up being Neutral and just want to look out for themselves and their race. The comics will surely give us more insight into what their motives are in the coming issues. I'm gonna guess they do side with Kotal for a bit before realising that he is using them for his own ulterior motive.