What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang [Old] Where is lui kang!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I'm hoping for this. That they're purposely hiding him for the surprise ending and unlock after story.

Either that or DLC. -.-
yeah thats what it is, you fight shinnok in chapter one so i doubt he's the boss lol Lu is the only other option.
Baraka might be dlc after looking at that new pic

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
yeah thats what it is, you fight shinnok in chapter one so i doubt he's the boss lol Lu is the only other option.
Baraka might be dlc after looking at that new pic
Yea since they'll have NPC's I can picture Baraka getting his ass kicked a few times throughout the story, then being one of the classic DLC's since his moves and variations are already in the game, while he isn't a major player in the story.

If Liu isn't the Final Boss I can possibly see them doing a "Shinnok escaped" scenario in the future chapters, or a Shang Tsung "I decieved you all" type of deal, but that's about it.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Yea since they'll have NPC's I can picture Baraka getting his ass kicked a few times throughout the story, then being one of the classic DLC's since his moves and variations are already in the game, while he isn't a major player in the story.

If Liu isn't the Final Boss I can possibly see them doing a "Shinnok escaped" scenario in the future chapters, or a Shang Tsung "I decieved you all" type of deal, but that's about it.
i forget where but i heard something about npc's appearing in the story and you possibly fighting them so it could be something like that, i could seeShinnok escaping but it would be too obious for him to be the villain plus they said the big bad was a twist on an old character so its Kang

He'll be back. Revealed at some point late in the story. Maybe as the boss. I'm almost sure of it. That's why they dare not speak of him. Not even in the comic. Seems a bit suspect considering he's the champion of earthrealm and all that. There's just no way they set his death in mk9 up like that for no reason.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Hopefully he's in a barber shop as we speak having his mullet cut off.
here's hoping he's made a transformation into a akuma like character.

During the last Kombat Kast stream, they mentioned that players will indeed unlock a character after they complete story mode.

There is very little doubt in any rational mind that this fighter is Liu Kang. He is the only fighter that we have literally seen nothing of, and we may not see him until the game is released.

D

Deleted member 9158

he'll be returning as zombie liu kang as the final boss and you'll unlock him after completion of the story mode

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
He gets revived as a revenant by quan chi but the joke is on the sorcerer since the will of Liu is too strong and OP. The dark magic infuses his firepower increasing his tier by a full level (A to S tier).

He is not revealed yet because he is too busy scheming how to kill Quan Chi and Raiden who failed him and his fallen homies. Scarred, burnt, and vengeful as fuck, he is gonna shake things up as the unlockable character that is gonna convert all these Liu haters into Liu players.

Rajhkeem Beck

Mr. Still Getting it Together
I almost feel like this MK will get an Ultimate edition for all the characters that people want to be in. But seriously, I do want Liu Kang to be in it just redesigned like most of the cast so he can evolve as a character. It would be nice to have zombie Kang as an alt though, or the hooded angry Liu Kang from the webseries.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.