What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang [Old] Where is lui kang!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
His absence either means that his role in the story is very important so they can't spoil it before release or he's not in the game.

I'm leaning toward him being really important to the story.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I hope not. Most bland character in all of MK9. That said... I'm not sure. Story wise it could make sense for him to be in. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

BloodyNights

"My kunai will find it's mark."
I know some people like him, but I personally don't. I'd rather someone else be in the game, and they keep Liu Kang dead. He served his purpose as the generic chosen one character for the first Mortal Kombat. Now Johnny or whoever can take his place. :D

HammerZeit88

Just some guy searching for a main
I have a feeling that he will be the last character revealed. Just when the fan boys have given up hope and the haters are rejoicing....BAM! Ed Boon strikes with a video revealing him in the final roster spot.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.

Real talk though, they're probably just saving his reveal for maximum impact.

His absence either means that his role in the story is very important so they can't spoil it before release or he's not in the game.

I'm leaning toward him being really important to the story.
I'm hoping for this as well. Standard liu was boring, and overlapped with kung lao(who was inherently more interesting), and now with team special forces it's going to be crowded in the "good guy main character" role. I'd be much happier if they pulled the fire god liu kang card out and re did him

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Liu kang will only be in the game if you want it bad enough, so make sure to harrass every nrs employee on twitter and any real life venues you can or he won't be in the game and it will all be your fault.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
They haven't revealed him because they want him to return shockingly as a Zombie like he's destined too.

I WILL ACCEPT NOTHING LESS! I want my god damn zombie Liu Kang back!

Status
Not open for further replies.