What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr [Old] Ferra/Torr variations discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Eh? One has increased mobility and presumably something else, another get to keep some Ferra moves (I assume) and sacrifice move. I think @Doombawkz knows more.
Ruthless provides huge damage potential at the risk of some health, and also allows you to use strings that involve ferra, meaning more reach or priority on some normals and strings.

Lackey on the other hand lacks the reach/priority and damage buff, but gains other benefits such as some natural armor. His strings change a bit due to the lack of Ferra's assistance, however he also gains the benefit of not having to wait for her in order to press his effectiveness. He literally becomes a one-man-army, being capable of some mobility and options the other two simply won't cover.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Ruthless provides huge damage potential at the risk of some health, and also allows you to use strings that involve ferra, meaning more reach or priority on some normals and strings.

Lackey on the other hand lacks the reach/priority and damage buff, but gains other benefits such as some natural armor. His strings change a bit due to the lack of Ferra's assistance, however he also gains the benefit of not having to wait for her in order to press his effectiveness. He literally becomes a one-man-army, being capable of some mobility and options the other two simply won't cover.
"some natural armor" I need to know what do you mean, please

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.

But most importantly, will Lackey be worth the lose of natural SWAG without Ferra?

Time will tell...

That string where he kicks the opponent up and then Ferra jumps up to juggle them further is too good.

Mix-Up CJ

@MIxUp_CJ
The rush down with lackey looks very interesting... coupled with the grapples. That's gonna be one mean variation and I'm looking forward to test it in the lab :D

Status
Not open for further replies.