What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr [Old] Ferra/Torr Update and News thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
So basically a mid throw and a low? Thanks, that's interesting. Wasn't aware that there's special low like that (that isn't a roll, if that's a low at all).
Its a mid from what I could tell. But then most people just don't crouch or block.

What I think is he got deformed by the Elder Gods, both phisically and mentally, plus I think he lost an eye :confused:.
Thats a big stretch. It could just be that Shao Khan has some progeny and Torr is maybe one of them.
Imprisoned at an early life by Kotal, he makes friends with a fellow detainee named Ferra.

They escape, and Kotal is trying to hunt them down. Hence why they are always so at-odds with him when they do intro sequences.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Thats a big stretch. It could just be that Shao Khan has some progeny and Torr is maybe one of them.
Imprisoned at an early life by Kotal, he makes friends with a fellow detainee named Ferra.

They escape, and Kotal is trying to hunt them down. Hence why they are always so at-odds with him when they do intro sequences.
I like that theory, he is the illegitimate son but the rightfull heir of the throne instead of Mileena that lived imprisoned in Shaoh Kahn's fortress basement!! That could work too. :cool:.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
yoooo those inputs are hype if theyre real
Definitely don't like 2... strings, but that's personal preference. I'm not a fan of directional inputs mid-string.
Although, depending on what they actually are, this may be convenient. At least NRS don't go silly with this kind of inputs this time.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I love inputs where you have a back or foward in the middle or ones where you have a directional input after the button input like Bane's f2d. And they have multiple strings ending in grab, and its 2+4 instead of 1+3? Plus strings with multiple ending options? The stars have all aligned with these inputs for me

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I love inputs where you have a back or foward in the middle or ones where you have a directional input after the button input like Bane's f2d. And they have multiple strings ending in grab, and its 2+4 instead of 1+3? Plus strings with multiple ending options? The stars have all aligned with these inputs for me
Well, we can say that there are indeed things like grab/strike mixups (?) in-built into those. That does remind me of Grundy's options.

Status
Not open for further replies.