What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage (Old) Cassie Cage Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Why would anyone want to bail on her? She maybe looks handicapped if you compare her toolset with options that her parents have (Sonya very much might end up being a Batgirl with Batmans trait) or literally any other character in the game, but that's not the point. She's a delicate little creature that was build specificly for S-tier quips and God-tier sex. That's a good enough reason to stick with Nut-busting Princess.

mfkaoz

Banned
Just heard some Cassie mirror dialogue.
Cassie 1: Cute outfit.
Cassie 2: Looks better on me.
Cassie 1: Even with your blood on it?

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
3:52.

The 2nd hit of EX Glow Kick can act as a divekick.

Last edited:
The only thing that mildly disappoints me is that her regular gun shot is only one hit rather than two.

Still, I was extremely relieved when I found out that the notation for Air Assaults is dd1, and then holding either forward or back for different distances. I was worried that it might end up being dbf1 for far and dfb1 for close or some shit like that. :p

3:52.

The 2nd hit of EX Glow Kick can act as a divekick.
I can feel the casual in his voice all the way from here...then again I guess it's good for these type of people to present gameplay, so that people who are used to fighting games don't absolutely wreck in demonstration lol

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
OMG
1 is 6f
2 is 5f
b1,2,4 moves forward half the screen, 10f startup, 1st hit is mid, all 3 hits leave you at 0f advantage....
f3 is a 13f overhead (small range) that is cancellable..

Day 1 findings seem promising.
More things to come here, watch this space! :)

edit:
Also in brawler she has f2,1+3 she can use which is a command grab that standing resets with no meter..

Last edited:

vicious1024

Does it matter?
OMG
1 is 6f
2 is 5f
b1,2,4 moves forward half the screen, 10f startup, 1st hit is mid, all 3 hits leave you at 0f advantage....
f3 is a 13f overhead (small range) that is cancellable..

Day 1 findings seem promising.
More things to come here, watch this space! :)

edit:
Also in brawler she has f2,1+3 she can use which is a command grab that standing resets with no meter..

Lucky_623

MKX XB1 & Cage Family Supporter
That selfie fatality!!! OMG!!!
look closely at the web page at the scrolling names!
Also, look to the right on the friends list.. Looks like Katana, Stryker, Sub-Zero, Quan Chi and others!
Look to the left at the games, some shoutouts to other characters like Poppa Cage
One of the streamers is Ed Boone asking if anyone has unlocked Fujin yet!! Hahaha. Overall outstanding and fun fatality that I will use in her alt gym clothes :)

Last edited:

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
That selfie fatality!!! OMG!!!
look closely at the web page at the scrolling names!
Also, look to the right on the friends list.. Looks like Katana, Stryker, Sub-Zero, and others!
Look to the left at the games, some shootouts to other characters like Raiden. Overall outstanding and fun fatality that I will use in her alt gym clothes :)
NRS did an amazing job with that fatality!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
feels like spec ops has the most dirt. cant really do much more than 25 percent damage per combo but her oki is so fast and good. also, b12 is def one of the best strings in the game

the basic setup im using is: j1, 242, b12, flip kick, run cancel, b12, call a missle, go for the high low. if youre in the corner pretty sure you can unblockable on their wakeup with her overhead kick and you can just restart the vortex

combos seem weird though with her

with spec ops you can like call a close missle if you expect them to jump in, they'll hit you but the missle will still connect and you can confirm a combo

Shady

Noob
feels like spec ops has the most dirt. cant really do much more than 25 percent damage per combo but her oki is so fast and good. also, b12 is def one of the best strings in the game

the basic setup im using is: j1, 242, b12, flip kick, run cancel, b12, call a missle, go for the high low. if youre in the corner pretty sure you can unblockable on their wakeup with her overhead kick and you can just restart the vortex

combos seem weird though with her

with spec ops you can like call a close missle if you expect them to jump in, they'll hit you but the missle will still connect and you can confirm a combo
Combos are weird. It's hard to get a lot of damage out of her midscreen, and almost everything will require you to run and some dirty timing. I haven't even touched spec ops yet. Been toying around with Hollywood and nut cracker endings like a bootleg Johnny Cage pressure whore :). Need to work with Spec Ops soon.

yep all i do is confirm with b12 or 242 then b12 into spin kick, run, b12, missle. 20 percent lol but you get really good pressure and you can open people up over and over again

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
At the ESL Fatal 8 event @SonicFox5000 gave me his Cassie Cage bit art thingy.

We can all agree that I'm designated Cassie of the world considering this and that my Senpai is using Johnny Cage,

Who's going to be the Kung Jin here and say "what makes you our leader"

also also also doing her grappler takedown is 2good on oki. also flipkick for anti air.

b12 is so hitconfirmable its gross. instant air gunshots are neat. damn this game has me so pumped up i wanna drop outta school and like quit my job

Sure would have been swell if he'd gone the whole way and actually played Cassie so we have a pretty good idea of her early meta potential, though :(

heres some tech for the unblockables you get in spec ops. not sure if im about to be banned from youtube or not

you can get unblockables mid screen too lol. but its free in the corner because even if they roll out you get it

if youre midscreen and they roll you'll hvae to run at them to get it to work properly

Shady

Noob
heres some tech for the unblockables you get in spec ops. not sure if im about to be banned from youtube or not

you can get unblockables mid screen too lol. but its free in the corner because even if they roll out you get it

if youre midscreen and they roll you'll hvae to run at them to get it to work properly
Nice. Had a few similar ones. Will try to post tonight. I think at this point with the release there is no point of banning us. Especially with our "high quality" handheld stuff here :).

Status
Not open for further replies.