What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage (Old) Cassie Cage Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fell in love with this chick the moment she was announced.
I loved her face, that was seriously suffering from the lack of polishing, loved her never-ending neck, her unimpressive moveset and what seems to be a mediocre set of tools. Every single thing. I guess thats the power of Cage appeal.

Shady

Noob
I think first thing I'm testing is how quick she can pull of those air guns in Hollywood. If it's anything like Mileena/Kabal timing it's GDLK.

So, lately i've been thinking a lot about my lovely girl and her relationships whith parents. And, what i think we, Cassie mains, should do is make a vow, a fair promise of not killing you relatives. No matter how many nut-punch resets that handsome douche did to us or how many armored cartwheels we ate from our gorgeous mother. We won't finish them. If you feel like your combo could lead to a brutality - you drop that shit. Immediatly. Unlike that Edenian filth, we honor family values and Cage legacy. What do you think?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Cassie is not going to be my main (Sub-Zero will be), but I really like her and she's going to be the second character I play as in the game.

Cassandra Cage

Black Siren
Bye Cassie that was a mistake. Late April Fools! Lol seriously you leave Cassie?! Really?! Fine leave we won't miss ya we'll just diss ya with our boss air pistol and air grabs xD

Why would anyone want to bail on her? She maybe looks handicapped if you compare her toolset with options that her parents have (Sonya very much might end up being a Batgirl with Batmans trait) or literally any other character in the game, but that's not the point. She's a delicate little creature that was build specificly for S-tier quips and God-tier sex. That's a good enough reason to stick with Nut-busting Princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.