What's new

Strategy Oki game

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
I was wondering how you guys play the Oki game. I started using a different strategy then what I used to use before. Basically, I always ended my bnb with staff spin and immediately switch to escrima to mix them up with ground spark or flip kick.

I recently started experimenting with staff spacing and realized that 1 in staff and ground pound stuff a shit ton of wake up. It has to be pretty meaty but there's a bunch of characters that can't wake up at all against NW, such as mmh, ww, am, raven, zod, etc.

I'd like to know what's your Oki game.

macro

Eezeepeezee
I was wondering how you guys play the Oki game. I started using a different strategy then what I used to use before. Basically, I always ended my bnb with staff spin and immediately switch to escrima to mix them up with ground spark or flip kick.

I recently started experimenting with staff spacing and realized that 1 in staff and ground pound stuff a shit ton of wake up. It has to be pretty meaty but there's a bunch of characters that can't wake up at all against NW, such as mmh, ww, am, raven, zod, etc.

I'd like to know what's your Oki game.
Alot of Nightwings oki game is going to be about flip kick mix ups in escrima and and stuffing wake ups with staff and making your opponent take chip.
But as i like to see it theres two was to go about this 1. you base what you do on the matchup and the player 2.there is a bunch of crazy setups
like after a B2 hits you can ground spark dash up then up 3 to cross them up. So what i'm trying to say is try and play mind games with your wake up tech and your normal wake up game.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Btw i forgot to put this but that's why when you mix them together it like a awesome meal of MAC AND CHEESE!
Alot of Nightwings oki game is going to be about flip kick mix ups in escrima and and stuffing wake ups with staff and making your opponent take chip.
But as i like to see it theres two was to go about this 1. you base what you do on the matchup and the player 2.there is a bunch of crazy setups
like after a B2 hits you can ground spark dash up then up 3 to cross them up. So what i'm trying to say is try and play mind games with your wake up tech and your normal wake up game.