What's new

Tech - Bo' Rai Cho Oki corner setups

Wigy

There it is...
So the first is a nice meterless corner setup that works after a fart as long as you have decent gravity left.

For Dragonbrearh i use starter db1 s3 fart. After this put flames down and go for a very late njp, small rc into f4.

After this you start sprinting at their body and and hold your anologue stick diagonally back, when you run out stamina you will automatically jump, this give you very hard to antiair meaty jip that hits just as they're getting up, and if use j2 and they stay down it will still hit them.

Where it gets better is if they wakeup or techroll armour you are over their head and a lot of armour will whiff for a full punish, liu kangs dragon roar, kenshis spirit charge etc.

This leads to horrid shit since you can meterlessly loop 244 mixups and its very hard to get out of even with armour.

The second is a weird hitbox fuckup.

Using the same setup as before up til the fart, cross them over into the corner and do a late njp run under them do f2 reverse input ex fart. They will be knocked down with you in front of them and the fart behind you. So if you cross them up they're legitimately sandwiched between you and the fart.

this can also be done midscreen but if they tech roll they get away.

Also using this weird f2 hitbox you can do what i've found to be the highest 1 bar midscreen combo that has no fart at 37% with a jump in.

B233 bd1 ex rc f2 reverse input db1 413 bf4 (or 1212 db3)

This combo also changes sides, though its much better to just hitconfirm into ex fart, as you get more damage for the same thing.

Only really explored DB bo will look and see if i can fit this stuff around his other variations

I'll post a video soon if anyone is interested.

Edit/ updated op with vid

@notsurewhoplaysboraichosorry
@CrazyFingers
@Orangutan @Youphemism

Last edited:

omooba

fear the moobs
understand the first but not the second. only wigy would post a set-up without a video lol bruh

Wigy

There it is...
understand the first but not the second. only wigy would post a set-up without a video lol bruh
The last one i posted was done on my potato phone from across the room with a bag of protein and french press in the way with bad lighting. I have a reputation to uphold

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
What a very odd thing to find. Cool stuff none the less just not sure how long that took you messing around in the lab to find xD

Wigy

There it is...
What a very odd thing to find. Cool stuff none the less just not sure how long that took you messing around in the lab to find xD
bo rai cho has no neutral so fuck matchup exp and execution. im just guna find the most cofusing ghetto dirt that nobody knows about

CrazyFingers

bo rai cho has no neutral so fuck matchup exp and execution. im just guna find the most cofusing ghetto dirt that nobody knows about
Playing some Bo and then it's like "Wait what is he doing...OH MY GOD I'M DEAD!" it is shocking how many people don't know about the really common Bo setups. This shit is just weird tho. #GhettoDirtBoys

Wigy

There it is...
Playing some Bo and then it's like "Wait what is he doing...OH MY GOD I'M DEAD!" it is shocking how many people don't know about the really common Bo setups. This shit is just weird tho. #GhettoDirtBoys
I made up everything i do, so some of it its really stupid and random lol.

Wigy

There it is...
Solid. I been trying figure out some better midscreen combos gotta lab this
As i said in the initial post.

Ex db1 is pointless unless you're cancelling into fart.

You get more damage and choose to side switch and it has more corner carry if u use ex fart not db1 ex.

Dont spend bar mid screen.

CrazyFingers

As i said in the initial post.

Ex db1 is pointless unless you're cancelling into fart.

You get more damage and choose to side switch and it has more corner carry if u use ex fart not db1 ex.

Dont spend bar mid screen.
Midscreen mix is just a tool to carry your opponent to that corner. Need the meter for when you get there and do unspeakable things to your opponent.