What's new

Ok what's going on in this video?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
When I record stuff through Pinnacle every few minutes it must do something with the drive because it'll skip or struggle about 2 seconds on occasion. It is annoying.

The only abnormal canceling Busta and I saw at NEC7 was when a guy went spit his gum into a 55 gallon garbage can, which contained endless cans of soda. He thought it was the garbage and I guess when he looked over he realized it wasn't because as the gum came out his instant reaction was to swipe his hand in front of himself and he caught the gum. His eyes were wide as hell at this point, Busta and I were standing next to him waiting for burgers from the George Grill. I said "Wow, he just kara canceled that gum spit." People laughed. :roll:

Kara Gum Spits, and Just Frames Fatalities, at NEC7

Shock said:
...Just Frames Fatalities...
I think I have done that before on accident. I got the combination and an instant later it said FATALITY before my character even started the animation. Then it was cut off in the middle by the continue screen. That's what happens right?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, different things happen here and there depending if the other character falls or not. Basically it does an automatic duration between the fatality being activated and going to the continue screen. The music etc doesn't even line up with what's going on.

Derek

Noob
Shock said:
Yeah, different things happen here and there depending if the other character falls or not. Basically it does an automatic duration between the fatality being activated and going to the continue screen. The music etc doesn't even line up with what's going on.
Yeah, when you do Reptiles fatality where he eats you, if they're on the ground and you do the fatality at the right time they will stand back up.