What's new

Question - Wrestler Ok, JAX Wrestler is confusing.

I can do his throw combo tho hitting all 4 buttons at once is a complete pain, even tho when i do land it, im only getting 19% damage, can someone explain the use of this, unless there is a huge link, the effort for perform this series makes it totally not worth it. im really trying to love this wrestler stance.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I don't what there is to explain. You hit the buttons on the right frame and get an extra slam for more damage. When you hit all four, literally hit 1,2,3,4 all at once. It's probably best to take as much damage as you can but also leaving you in the best position, like if you're near the corner and doing part 4 of the command grab will put you in the corner, don't do it. If it will, then do it. It's really about positioning yourself beased on the 3rd and 4th part.

Blkmjk

Noob
It's basically there for hype (the four button ender). It costs 1 meter to do for 1% damage. The only part that matters is the 3rd part.

Landonio

n00b
It's basically there for hype (the four button ender). It costs 1 meter to do for 1% damage. The only part that matters is the 3rd part.
I can't even get the 3rd part (the 3). I can only max at two slams. No clue when I'm supposed to press the 3.

SixShooter

Is my favourite a Kameo?
I do not think that it costs 1 meter to do the last throw. I mean, yeah he glows as if he spends a meter but it must be something like an indication that you actually pulled it off. Will check it again later to make sure.

you can actually mash the button required for each stage, pressing them early doesnt cancel the ability to press it on the right frame, i hit all of it except that last all 4 buttons bit