What's new

Ok, but, where's the preorder costume for other countries?

Lun

proud TERF!
We know Russia got a Russian Skarlet costume, and another country got a pirate Kano costume, but what about other countries?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I want a ancient Greek kostume for Greece and a Viking kostume for the Scandinavian countries.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
It might be a good idea for them NOT to do exclusive costumes for each and every single country around the world, tbh.

Lun

proud TERF!
It might be a good idea for them NOT to do exclusive costumes for each and every single country around the world, tbh.
Sure, but give us various countries one free costume with the preorder. It's simply fair.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Oh look an entitlement thread...hope we can get the ones that are out they did last time with the Brazilian ones, but sooner or later you gotta learn life ain't fair.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I don't think you know what entitlement means.

When a country gets something more and for the same exact price another country gets something less, it doesn't have anything to do with entitlement.
Agreed. Even if it will be available to buy for everyone, it's still more money that people from other countries will have to spend just to get something another region got for free.

Saint Op Omen

When a country gets something more and for the same exact price another country gets something less, it doesn't have anything to do with entitlement.

You think NRS should develop a skin for you. They say no only Brazil & Russia are entitled to it. You want to get special treatment like them, shit ain't fair.
Also I was just taking the piss but whatevz.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM

You think NRS should develop a skin for you. They say no only Brazil & Russia are entitled to it. You want to get special treatment like them, shit ain't fair.
Also I was just taking the piss but whatevz.
Saying "life ain't fair" doesn't excuse unreasonable actions. NRS developing a skin exclusively for other countries is just weird and odd and adds some strange exclusiveness to those purchases of the game, when nothing was done on their part except that they live in another country. This is just weird and saying "life ain't fair" doesn't excuse that whatsoever, especially when this is something that can easily be changed.

Saint Op Omen

Saying "life ain't fair" doesn't excuse unreasonable actions. NRS developing a skin exclusively for other countries is just weird and odd and adds some strange exclusiveness to those purchases of the game, when nothing was done on their part except that they live in another country. This is just weird and saying "life ain't fair" doesn't excuse that whatsoever, especially when this is something that can easily be changed.
Who said I was excusing anything, fuck NRS they should be dragged in an alley & shot for this...lol. did say I hope we all get them at least & it not being fair is it not being fair don't get the issue...maybe they are just in the Shao Kahn compatibility DL that always comes with dlc.. but grrrrr mad argue blah blah

Last edited: