What's new

Oh, right, hello...

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Forgot to post here. Hello.

Thanks to the NetherKast boys I finally joined TYM. I've been on other MK forums in the past, but they've all slowly died out. And though I always hear that TYM was more active than any of them, I've also been kinda intimidated to join here, as I've also always heard that this forum is all about the tech, while I'm more of a casual player yet a hardcore fan of Mortal Kombat as a franchise due to the characters, the story, the lore etc.

I love playing MK though, it's my favourite fighting game franchise of all time (always loved fighting games), but I've never been one to just get in there and learn all the tech with a character to then dominate people online... as much as I love fighting games, I've never been very competitive a player.

Hence why I owe the NetherKast boys giving me courage to finally join this place. So let's see how it goes... ^^

Thanks to the NetherKast boys I finally joined TYM. I've been on other MK forums in the past, but they've all slowly died out. And though I always hear that TYM was more active than any of them, I've also been kinda intimidated to join here, as I've also always heard that this forum is all about the tech, while I'm more of a casual player yet a hardcore fan of Mortal Kombat as a franchise due to the characters, the story, the lore etc.

I love playing MK though, it's my favourite fighting game franchise of all time (always loved fighting games), but I've never been one to just get in there and learn all the tech with a character to then dominate people online... as much as I love fighting games, I've never been very competitive a player.

Hence why I owe the NetherKast boys giving me courage to finally join this place. So let's see how it goes... ^^
Definitely not all about the tech here, some stuff posted here ain't even fgc related, and you shouldn't feel intimidated if you have any questions or are just curious most people here will be more then willing to help.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Welcome aboard dude. Feel free to do whatever you want regardless of the direction of TYM, fighting games are and should be for both casuals and competitive players alike, and some posts here are not just for tech but also about MK and Fighting Games in general, and even some fun stuff. :)

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Listen man, we were all scrubs at one point. In the case of people like me, you can still be a scrub after years of playing fighting games. As long as you are having fun, who cares if you don't know the frame data on Gorilla Grodd's Stampede Cancels? If you want to try and get better, this is a great place to come ask questions. If you just want a place to talk games, this is great too. Glad to have ya!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Listen man, we were all scrubs at one point. In the case of people like me, you can still be a scrub after years of playing fighting games. As long as you are having fun, who cares if you don't know the frame data on Gorilla Grodd's Stampede Cancels? If you want to try and get better, this is a great place to come ask questions. If you just want a place to talk games, this is great too. Glad to have ya!
I'm glad to hear that, thank you. ^^

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

I'm just now seeing this! HELLOOOOOOO! Around these parts, I'm crazy Black, butterflies & rainbows, drunk Uncle that cusses out all the children for hiding my Black n milds. But i'm a fucking sweetheart i swear!

Uncle JBeezY aka JBeezYBabY! A pleasure to have ya on! If you have any questions regarding anything, there are a variety of friendly people here who will reply such as myself. Stay RIghteous ;)