What's new

General/Other - High Tech Oh man, High tech execution barrier

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

man, those are so damn hard to get consistent with, and this is not even the final form.

121~QBrc, 4u4, run 1~bf4

how the freak do you land that?

Jacqui execution barrier is asian level lol

Last edited:

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Pretty sure there's some crazy cancel to Stanky Leg optimum shit too. Fuck Stanky Leg though, lol. Forgot the actual combo, some PPJ stuff, I think @rev0lver knows.

stosn

Noob
121, b33, b14~QBRC into f2up2 is not so hard, as it may seem at first sight.
Really hard stuff is her cansels. To jail your opponent into s1 you need to do it perfectly from some strings.
and on mid screen - 1212~qbrc, 1212~bf4 - best combo without runing, only need to cansel it right

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
121, b33, b14~QBRC into f2up2 is not so hard, as it may seem at first sight.
Really hard stuff is her cansels. To jail your opponent into s1 you need to do it perfectly from some strings.
and on mid screen - 1212~qbrc, 1212~bf4 - best combo without runing, only need to cansel it right
Wait, you're telling me that if i do 121 b33 just like inputing street fighter links it will connect?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Pretty sure there's some crazy cancel to Stanky Leg optimum shit too. Fuck Stanky Leg though, lol. Forgot the actual combo, some PPJ stuff, I think @rev0lver knows.
@Eddy Wang her optimal combo off all her starters (in lvl 0/lvl 1 gauntlets) is starter~qbrc, 4u4, run, 1, f2u2~du4, 4~bf4. It did take me a bit to get down but I eventually didn't have a problem with it.

Let's talk about how hard it is to play SQ dvorah though