What's new

Official TYM: MKD Good Games Thread **PSN - XBL - Offline**

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's time... you know who you are... get back on MKD and let's get games in.

Dan, if you still have my number, text me for games. :top:

ggs to dan

it was fun to use nightwolf again the way i like him. lol in our first 3 or 4 matches i was trying to jump and kick you i even try to jump over your fire ball lol

^^ Those are some hard habits to break coming back to this game.

Hopefully you can re-adjust to MKD. I went through the same problems when me and versa played MKD once during MKA days.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Ermac is already unlocked but I still need my Boss character... N/S. :) And of course it's like 3,1?? Onyx koins to unlock them in koffin DM (Darkness Marches :p)

Is there and easy way to get Onyx koins? They are by far the hardest to earn... :(

Also, I read that Ermac's alternate costume is in A-8 of the Netherrealm? BS! There's one chest and it's actually B-8 and not the costume.

I believe doing certain challenges in Konquest mode will earn you onyx coins. Also try puzzle kombat.

there are chests with coins in them too.

EDIT - i think there is another way if you have 2 controllers. you can bet your coins vs the other players coins

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I believe doing certain challenges in Konquest mode will earn you onyx coins. Also try puzzle kombat.

there are chests with coins in them too.

EDIT - i think there is another way if you have 2 controllers. you can bet your coins vs the other players coins
So, I'm better off wandering around searching for random stuff and picking up koins than always following the green beam of light?

I will do that. :)

RoGE

Noob
About onyx koins, last time I remember, if you goto options, set the difficulty to hard for everything besides Puzzle Kombat, set Puzzle to Novice. Enter Puzzle Kombat mode vs the computer and upon winning a match you should receive koins of would have received if it was on hard mode. Its a awesome glitch I use for Onyx and platinum coins.

Hmm... Should I borrow this game from my brother? I forgot the rules for this game btw, can someone list them?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
About onyx koins, last time I remember, if you goto options, set the difficulty to hard for everything besides Puzzle Kombat, set Puzzle to Novice. Enter Puzzle Kombat mode vs the computer and upon winning a match you should receive koins of would have received if it was on hard mode. Its a awesome glitch I use for Onyx and platinum coins.

Hmm... Should I borrow this game from my brother? I forgot the rules for this game btw, can someone list them?
You should definitely get back into this game. I've been doing nothing but Konquest for the last 2 days, lol.

Roge. rules are simple:

1 free throw per combo
1 otg per combo
both can be used in the same combo

be very careful with throws though, you may accidentally "double throw" someone. For example, using a free throw in a combo, and ending it with a move that grants a free throw, but instead of the person ducking the following throw, they eat the throw. Only way out of it in this situation is to jump away instead of ducking, which still leaves you open in the air... Just be very careful...

I've been doing nothing but Konquest for the last 2 days, lol.

The good ol' days.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
GGs tonight Boston :D i really need to unlock hotaru and Tanya i miss using them. i see you using tanya and im like NOT FAIR O_O

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Guys, THANK YOU for the letting me know about getting Onyx koins through Puzzle Kombat.... HUGE help. :)

I now have N/S! And wow... it'll take some getting used to again as far as timing goes. I am definitely rusty at the game right now.

GG's to Datuko. Hopefully he signs up here soon.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Guys, THANK YOU for the letting me know about getting Onyx koins through Puzzle Kombat.... HUGE help. :)

I now have N/S! And wow... it'll take some getting used to again as far as timing goes. I am definitely rusty at the game right now.

GG's to Datuko. Hopefully he signs up here soon.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=62171
So are all these legit free throws? Read HORRIBLEBLACK's (hmm whatever happened to this guy?) quote post for a more organized version
Roge go to this thread.

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?1397-MKD-quot-Glitch-quot-guide

just about every MKD free throw, otg, glitch in there, here on this site..

ggs to dancock , your sindel is tough

ggs to cbkdarks
hey DC1902 glad to see you signed up. :) and GGs. if myself or any of us could help just ask. check out the link in this post for MKD.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
VGGs to dc1902. You and i need to play again soon... you're very good and I need someone to help shake the rust off. :)

Ridiculously epic matches with IndridCold offline last night in Florida. Fucking beast. 8 hours straight of MKD. Was too fun for words.

Indrid is completely sold now on coming to a tourny after playing me for the first time since i went to NEC. There was a lot of energy going on there. 8 hours straight = complete hype. Every game intense as hell. Great setup at his place in Pompano too.

Jay - Great Havik, Scorp, Kabal, Hotaru and Mileena. Cant wait to see you in May at ECT.