What's new

Official Tweet by WB about Nightwolf - don't stay up, folks ...

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Oh wait - 10 AM FOR PT!! For me it's 20:00 in Greece for the unlock … and it's 21:30 in Greece ...

goes to check

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Great news. Won’t miss too much playing time while at work, and don’t have to try and stay up until midnight. They should announce times like this for every character imo

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I'm betting someone somewhere will get it tonight. For Shang it was New Zealand a day early so I suggest all XB1 users wait for news of someone getting it early and change internal location and clock to that country/city/timezone.

I'm sure they will try to release all of them at same time everywhere but everything so far has been leaked before official release including Shang Tsung early access so I'm hoping we get him tonight.

Nightwolf looks sick, I'm gonna grind his TOT to get that revenant skin and wolf head gear. I'm liking both variations from what I've seen and can't wait to learn me some NW!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
At least they finally said something for once. But surely there will still be tons of people complaining that they can’t unlock him at midnight because their game, and only their game, is broken.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
At least they finally said something for once. But surely there will still be tons of people complaining that they can’t unlock him at midnight because their game, and only their game, is broken.
It'll be fun to see them complain about their 'broken copy' on Twitter … right under the 10:00 AM PT announcement. :D

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
“It’s midnight here and I still can’t select him! Should I delete and reinstall my game??”

No. Just delete it :cool:
Moron #1: It's midnight - 00:01, and Nightwolf isn't available! Should I uninstall and install my game!??

NRS: Nightwolf will be available at 10:00 AM PT time. Didn't you read the tweet?

Moron #1: Wait - so Nightwolf has been available for fourteen hours now?!?! Up your f&*king game, NRS!

Moron #2: It's not working for me either! WTF!?!?

NRS: Nightwolf will be available at the 13th of August, 10:00 AM PT for all users. Not at midnight.

Moron #2: But I switched to New Zealand and the game still can't see the DLC!! WHAT GIVES?!?!?

NRS: sigh