What's new

*Official* This guy ragequit on me and I've got proof thread

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Just stumbled upon this thread here. First of all, this is "jura..", the guy u're talking smack about. I recognize only terror, black.., and deyrax here, others, i don't. English is not my native language but i will try my best. Ndc not ndc, I win most of the time. And whoever said im cheating my score, u can eat my shit, u cant cheat it, even if i ps button quit, i get my lose point every single time. Ure more than welcome to check. I played more than u to get where i am right now, thats why all of you know my name, thats why terror met me everyday. So dont fucking say i cheated my score. And, tell me ur mk vita name, i tell u how u play. Black698 or whatever, right we met exactly 4 times, i remember because u were good. I won 3 times, u got 1 with ur lui kang on the third round with ur foling dragon fires. There r only very few people who can REALLY beat me, i admit terror is one of them with his szero and foking corner if he manages to put me there. And other guy, wonton, he is a really good player, and a chick named jamily spot or something. Thats about it. Deyrax used to manage somehow with his shiva, not anymore. Venom doesnt even bother to choose a character, runs as soon as sees my name. U put ur mk name here, i will post ur lose proof tomorrow. Because i know who can beat me by name. And i have whole gallery of quits, im pretty sure some of you can get a copy of urs. So, stop talking crap to look cool if u know ure wrong. Terror, now i know what u meant on the other forum, top of the list means everybody tries to put shit on ur face. Fuck. If im that bad player like u say, why the fuck im n1 on the list?
Dude, you're a trash and your connection sucks. Yes, you've beaten my Kano and Kratos, but last time I fought you with Sheeva you quitted again. You abuse the lag tactics, and your Kabal sucks. Whenever I choose a character who gets around your constant ground gas blasts/air gas blasts/ buzzsaw spamming, you either quit at the beginning or quit at the end of last round.

Matix218

Get over here!
Dude, you're a trash and your connection sucks. Yes, you've beaten my Kano and Kratos, but last time I fought you with Sheeva you quitted again. You abuse the lag tactics, and your Kabal sucks. Whenever I choose a character who gets around your constant ground gas blasts/air gas blasts/ buzzsaw spamming, you either quick at the beginning or quick at the end of last round.
Of course u posted that video. First of all, these move sequences u do, i became so familiar with them, i can tell what u do next when i see ur name on the screen. Past five or so months, ur sequence hasnt changed, not even for one hit. The same shit there, do u remember how i was five months ago? I do. I can tell my style changed, a lot. And ndc, i dont do it, because i dont feel safe with it, too open. Ask anybody who tried to use it against me. You tried with different characters, can u tell u succeeded with any of them? I sent u request because i wanted some practice with szero, besides urs, everybody sucked at it. If ur feeling something else there, do delete it yesterday please, my bad, there wasnt anything else. About frame data, you probably feel it works for u every time ur ice hit me. And,You're wrong, number means something. It means the most important thing, actually. Practice. And i dont quit EVERY TIME. Otherwise my streak would be at thousands, my points would be ten thousand by now. Do your math. Doing ndc doesnt mean good, ur video explains why. It means speed. But as far as i know, u are against it. U just sit tight and wait till u get your ballchance. And push to corner. EVERY SINGLE MATCH I played with you. Lastly, dont dictate here rights. I have them? Means i managed to get it somehow. Dont get all red and bitchy, yes ur losing lot lately. I calm you down-No you didnt get worse. U just failed to change. Know 1 thing, nobody wins every time. And nobody cares about how u played in a few years. So, do what does good for your processing lobe, TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW., because what u know , its yours, stop abusing it, dont waste time and try to create something new.
Wat?

MaryHuges

Manipulating People
And i just publicly admitted that "YES I QUIT IF I KNOW IM GOING TO LOOSE". Because i dont like people do clown moves when i dizzy. I hope this puts end to future quit posts about me. Dont do stupid stuff if u win, i wont quit on u ( if u manage to win).
I can understand that bro

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Deyrqx, no shit ure talking about trashy game. Of all the people!! Okay, even if ure rigt, i use (1) buzzsaw, (2) gas blast, (3) ndc tornado slam, (4) air gas blast. What do u do with ur shiva? Jump like tilted crackhead here and there. Thats it. Lottery winning, if u dont land on something soft, jump again. I think u remember babalities uve got. Cmon now.
And what I am supposed to do against your shitty gameplay ? Sit and watch like you throw projectiles at me ? Of course I would do stomps all over and over cause you do the same shit all over and over. You're nothing more than a troll who has shitty connections, abuses lag tactics, laughs like a a retard and rage quits whenever his shitty Kabal or Sektor is owned. You're so laggy that I can't even punish your idiotic dashes you do on wake-up.

If you play Ranked matches alot online(PSN), you've had to run into Xjackman or whatever his name is.

He ALWAYS hops around and teabags when he wins. which was like 2 times when I played Jade a long long time ago. Since then, He's been free to my Ermac.

This is a little old.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I don't have a main character, since I'm an all rounder player, but I find that JC beats Sheeva because you want them to stomp on you. Because you bait them into stomping into your x-ray. Then they get REALLY salty.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I don't have a main character, since I'm an all rounder player, but I find that JC beats Sheeva because you want them to stomp on you. Because you bait them into stomping into your x-ray. Then they get REALLY salty.
actually with cage, u wanna get up in sheeva's face and never stop :D.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
There are tons of ragequitters online and I usually let them go cause those who ragequit already prove they are pussies by doing it but damn this bitch made my day so I couldn't resist.
He beat my Kano twice by flowcharting with his scrubby Kratos doing rolls and bows all day (even though it was close), then I beat him with Kano and he ragequitted. Then wrote to me that he caught my spam ( even though the one who was spamming is him with his bows, lol) on Youtube. The he runs into me again and I beat him with Nightwolf and he ragequits again. Typical Kratos fraud LOL

Attachments

There are tons of ragequitters online and I usually let them go cause those who ragequit already prove they are pussies by doing it but damn this bitch made my day so I couldn't resist.
He beat my Kano twice by flowcharting with his scrubby Kratos doing rolls and bows all day (even though it was close), then I beat him with Kano and he ragequitted. Then wrote to me that he caught my spam ( even though the one who was spamming is him with his bows, lol) on Youtube. The he runs into me again and I beat him with Nightwolf and he ragequits again. Typical Kratos fraud LOL
Oh hey, Deyrax, I remember that venom1395 Kratos player. He would be a worthy Ghost of Sparta, but he refuses to improve and adapt, preferring to flowchart instead.

He cannot tolerate a defeat. That poor guy.....I doubt he will ever reach the level of my Kratos, but oh well: can't help fools since they are unable to process true knowledge and wisdom.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Oh hey, Deyrax, I remember that venom1395 Kratos player. He would be a worthy Ghost of Sparta, but he refuses to improve and adapt, preferring to flowchart instead.

He cannot tolerate a defeat. That poor guy.....I doubt he will ever reach the level of my Kratos, but oh well: can't help fools since they are unable to process true knowledge and wisdom.

Axel_Redd

Alien Substance , what do u mean by flowcharting exactly?

also the worst part about these people is, if they actually manage to beat you...u feel horrible.

Alien Substance , what do u mean by flowcharting exactly?

also the worst part about these people is, if they actually manage to beat you...u feel horrible.
He sticks to the same style of play, expecting it to actually work against every character like a "universal playstyle". My Liu Kang enjoyed a few rounds with that mentality of his. (Parry? lol, B3,1,2~B3,1,2~B1xxBicycle Kicks)

He actually has defeated me in mirrors before, but that was before I earned adequate match-up experience in the Kratos mirror. We all know MU experience is vital to success.

Axel_Redd

i wonder if kratos ex parry parry's armor attacks, it really should if it doesnt.