What's new

General/Other - Tarkatan Official Tarkatan Thread PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I like the little touch of making it a worry class Xenomorph, with the skull ridges.

This one looks fucking insane, 50/50s inside of 50/50s on top of variation neutral 50/50 specials and the decently ranged tail OH and low normals.

Not to mention the speed, range, and combo-ability. I see this one being considered the "best", though Acidic looks super strong in its own way.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I like the little touch of making it a worry class Xenomorph, with the skull ridges.

This one looks fucking insane, 50/50s inside of 50/50s on top of variation neutral 50/50 specials and the decently ranged tail OH and low normals.

Not to mention the speed, range, and combo-ability. I see this one being considered the "best", though Acidic looks super strong in its own way.
I hoped for run cancels in here. I think you might be able to cancel out of his little run thingie like Kabal in MK9. That would be epic because you can actually use it well and keep pressure up. Hopefully no block infinites come out of this.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Alien looked great, I'm going to launch facehuggers all day at people.

Last edited:

ando1184

Noob
I noticed they didn't show us that multi hitting tail string that we saw from the early kp2 trailer. Do you guys think that's variation specific or possibly universal? I thought it might have been a special like LK's windmill punches???

Crimzon-ET

Got Face Huggers?
I really like what Nether Realm Studios did with the Tarkatan Warrior Alien. It looks more interesting that I had originally though it would be and I like how the incorporated Baraka's move set into it's gameplay. I played Baraka in MK9 and the Tarkatan's are one of my favorite Outworld species. So I'm glad to this variation make it into the game.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
I noticed they didn't show us that multi hitting tail string that we saw from the early kp2 trailer. Do you guys think that's variation specific or possibly universal? I thought it might have been a special like LK's windmill punches???
Noticed that too.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
You can't poke out of the delayed Tarkatan Rekkas. Either have to armor or hold it. Sound like someone? :DOGE

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Baraka players who don't like guests must be in a huge conflict right now lol. This variation looks fun, I don't plan on picking this guy up, but I will lab him come March 1st and this will be the one I choose first.

TommyKing5

But the saw... the saw is family
The multi hitting string is universal. PM me if you want the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.